Arlo and Janis: "Good Night, Sweet Prince"
2018-10-08 17:21:33 UTC
Arlo and Janis: "Good Night, Sweet Prince"
https://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2018/10/08

2018-10-08 21:13:22 UTC
Arlo and Janis: "Good Night, Sweet Prince"
https://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2018/10/08
Lynn
I suppose that "What a piece of work is man, How noble
in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving
how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel,
In apprehension how like a god, The beauty of the world,
The paragon of animals", wouldn't fit in the panel.
Peter Trei
2018-10-08 21:39:00 UTC
Arlo and Janis: "Good Night, Sweet Prince"
https://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2018/10/08
Lynn
I suppose that "What a piece of work is man, How noble
in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving
how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel,
In apprehension how like a god, The beauty of the world,
The paragon of animals", wouldn't fit in the panel.
Of course, Hamlet is setting up a straw man.
The next line is:

"And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust?"

2018-10-08 22:40:08 UTC
Post by Peter Trei
Arlo and Janis: "Good Night, Sweet Prince"
https://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2018/10/08
Lynn
I suppose that "What a piece of work is man, How noble
in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving
how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel,
In apprehension how like a god, The beauty of the world,
The paragon of animals", wouldn't fit in the panel.
Of course, Hamlet is setting up a straw man.
"And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust?"
"Man delights not me. No, nor woman neither, though by your
smiling you seem to say so."
2018-10-08 23:15:11 UTC
Post by Peter Trei
Arlo and Janis: "Good Night, Sweet Prince"
https://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2018/10/08
Lynn
I suppose that "What a piece of work is man, How noble
in reason, how infinite in faculty, In form and moving
how express and admirable, In action how like an Angel,
In apprehension how like a god, The beauty of the world,
The paragon of animals", wouldn't fit in the panel.
Of course, Hamlet is setting up a straw man.
"And yet to me, what is this quintessence of dust?"
ObSF:

https://archive.org/details/WilliamShakespearesHamletTheMangaEditionByAdamSextonAndTintinPantoja/page/n67

Don