"23 Best Fantasy Mystery Books" by Dan Livingston
2021-02-28 01:49:03 UTC
"23 Best Fantasy Mystery Books" by Dan Livingston
https://best-sci-fi-books.com/23-best-fantasy-mystery-books/

I have read "Rosemary and Rue", "The Good, the Bad, and the Undead", and
"Storm Front" of the 23 books listed here.

Lynn
Hamish Laws
2021-02-28 06:41:03 UTC
"23 Best Fantasy Mystery Books" by Dan Livingston
https://best-sci-fi-books.com/23-best-fantasy-mystery-books/
I have read "Rosemary and Rue", "The Good, the Bad, and the Undead", and
"Storm Front" of the 23 books listed here.
Have Read
Rosemary and Rue (although I'd disagree with it being the best mystery representation in the series, Seanan learnt a lot more after she'd written this)
Magic Bites
Nightingale's Lament
Murder and Magic (in a Baen compilation iirc so it might be an edited version)
The Hollow Chocolate Bunnies of the Apocalypse
The Good, the Bad and the Undead
Dead Until Dark
Soulless
Storm Front
Men at Arms
Blood Price

Have bought, haven't read yet
The Death of the Necromancer
Midnight Riot
a***@yahoo.com
I am a fan of "Gun With Occasional Music" Jonathan Lethem , "The Physiognomy" by Jefrrey Ford and "Last Call" by Tim Powers.
Default User
2021-03-01 02:33:10 UTC
"23 Best Fantasy Mystery Books" by Dan Livingston
While I like mysteries, I have read little in the fantasy area. So just
Men at Arms for me.

Brian