Black History Month - mythology
Add Reply
Susan Cohen
2021-02-08 04:39:48 UTC
https://tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
The Peeler
2021-02-08 08:59:15 UTC
On Sun, 07 Feb 2021 23:39:48 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
https://tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
What's it about, nazitard? Come on, use your own words! Make everyone laugh
at your abysmal stupidity again! LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Kevrob
2021-02-08 10:31:15 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
https://tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
Tinyurl has a preview function. Without jumping right to that
blind site, I can tell a bigot sent it. I doubt "Cohen," also.

https://preview.tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
Ross Presser
2021-02-08 18:10:21 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
https://tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
Tinyurl has a preview function. Without jumping right to that
blind site, I can tell a bigot sent it. I doubt "Cohen," also.
Cohen as an indicator of religion is not infallible. Some non-
Jewish Irish descendants use this spelling for names derived
from "Cohan" (or whatever Gaelic name underlies that).
Kevrob
2021-02-08 21:10:34 UTC
Post by Ross Presser
Post by Susan Cohen
https://tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
Tinyurl has a preview function. Without jumping right to that
blind site, I can tell a bigot sent it. I doubt "Cohen," also.
Cohen as an indicator of religion is not infallible. Some non-
Jewish Irish descendants use this spelling for names derived
from "Cohan" (or whatever Gaelic name underlies that).
Ó Cadhain/O Cadhain - > Cohane -> Cohan or Coyne.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cohan

There's a funny bit about the confusion in the film,
"Yankee Doodle Dandy," with Jimmy Cagney as George
M Cohan. Geo. M's Da was a Keohane, which actually
is said to be derived from McEoghann anglicised to
McKeown. Cohan's producing partner was Sam Harris,
who was Jewish.
Wolffan
2021-02-08 12:43:11 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
https://tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
What _is_ it about cowardly Trumpanzee bigots and their attempts to diaspy
their utter stupidity over and over and over again?
Kurt Kicklas
2021-02-08 18:07:03 UTC
Trump will end up beaten and raped by niggers in prison.
Susan Cohen
2021-02-08 21:12:52 UTC
Post by Kurt Kicklas
Post by Wolffan
Post by Susan Cohen
https://tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
What _is_ it about cowardly Trumpanzee bigots and their attempts to diaspy
their utter stupidity over and over and over again?
Trump will end up beaten and raped by niggers in prison.
Nah. The brothas won’t want to catch whatever it is that he has.
When the coons have completed their take-over, you'll be wishing Trump
were back in charge. If the darkies have no love for your White self
now, just think how they'll treat you when all the power lies with
them.
The Peeler
2021-02-08 21:52:43 UTC
On Mon, 08 Feb 2021 16:12:52 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Kurt Kicklas
Post by Wolffan
What _is_ it about cowardly Trumpanzee bigots and their attempts to diaspy
their utter stupidity over and over and over again?
Trump will end up beaten and raped by niggers in prison.
Nah. The brothas won’t want to catch whatever it is that he has.
When the coons have completed their take-over, you'll be wishing Trump
were back in charge. If the darkies have no love for your White self
now, just think how they'll treat you when all the power lies with
them.
LOL Ridiculous nazitard!
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Dorothy J Heydt
2021-02-08 21:49:20 UTC
[stuff]

/plonk
Titus G
2021-02-09 00:49:22 UTC
[stuff]
/plonk
Since the recent invasion from alt atheism, I'm plonking all the cross
posting visitors.
Wolffan
2021-02-09 00:10:17 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
Post by Kurt Kicklas
Post by Wolffan
Post by Susan Cohen
https://tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
What _is_ it about cowardly Trumpanzee bigots and their attempts to diaspy
their utter stupidity over and over and over again?
Trump will end up beaten and raped by niggers in prison.
Nah. The brothas won’t want to catch whatever it is that he has.
When the coons have completed their take-over, you'll be wishing Trump
were back in charge. If the darkies have no love for your White self
now, just think how they'll treat you when all the power lies with
them.
Errm... in which universe are ’the coons’ going to ’take over’ the
US? Blacks have been overtaken by Hispanics as the #1 minority, so unless you
are sufficiently deluded as to think that Hispanics are ‘coons’,
there’s going to be a problem.

Trumpanzees are _stupid_.
Quadibloc
2021-04-02 22:44:45 UTC
Post by Wolffan
Errm... in which universe are ’the coons’ going to ’take over’ the
US? Blacks have been overtaken by Hispanics as the #1 minority, so unless you
are sufficiently deluded as to think that Hispanics are ‘coons’,
there’s going to be a problem.
Trumpanzees are _stupid_.
While of course they _are_, I'm not sure your argument here is entirely
valid. After all, determination, courage, and will can sometimes make up
for a lack of numbers. How many neighborhoods have been destroyed
by Hispanic rioters?

The problem, therefore, is not that there are slightly more Hispanics than
blacks. Instead, the obstacle to black people taking over is the same as
it always was: there are vastly more whites than blacks. So someone like
Trump *would* be back in charge if there were a genuine threat.

But there isn't one, and the best way to to cool things down is to move
towards treating black people more fairly.

It seems like what was once said of French Royalists is also true of this
kind of racist: they "learn nothing, and forget nothing".

2021-04-03 00:47:41 UTC
Post by Wolffan
[...]
Which will not happen until a government that is actually committed to
dragging them kicking and screaming into the middle class appears.

I know, the Democrats tell you all about how they are "helping the
poor" but their idea of "helping" is to give the poor enough of a
handout that they don't starve while structuring the aid to discourage
everything they try that might make them not-poor.

The do this because without a perpetual underclass to pretend to be
John Savard
The Horny Goat
2021-04-03 06:59:59 UTC
On Fri, 02 Apr 2021 20:47:41 -0400, J. Clarke
But there isn't one, and the best way to to cool things down is to move
towards treating black people more fairly.
Which will not happen until a government that is actually committed to
dragging them kicking and screaming into the middle class appears.
I know, the Democrats tell you all about how they are "helping the
poor" but their idea of "helping" is to give the poor enough of a
handout that they don't starve while structuring the aid to discourage
everything they try that might make them not-poor.
The do this because without a perpetual underclass to pretend to be
"helping" they wouldn't have a platform.
Catch is 'fairly' is defined differently by different people.

In the 50s 90+% of American black children grew up in two parent
households. Now it's below 30%. The unemployment rate two generations
ago was higher among blacks but closing rapidly. The social cost to
America generally and the black community specifically is huge - and a
large part of that came from the Johnson administration where social
programs encouraged children outside a stable family unit.

Black equality is NOT helped by well meaning whites who excuse less
than full achievement in terms of facilitating a black dialect that is
substandard - blacks are thoroughly capable of being among the best -
no question about it. Numerous people achieve more than satisfactory
results when encouraged by good teachers. Sure few make the 1% but
very few of the rest of us do either.
Jonathan
2021-04-03 13:22:04 UTC
Post by The Horny Goat
[...]
Good is bad, black is white.

Welcome to the racist republican party circa '1984'
where Hitler's 'Big Lies' are the standard.

Johnson cut the poverty level in HALF, and that is bad
according to you. Biden just raised 5 million children
out of poverty and that is bad according to you.

And anyone that wants social justice is destroying society
according to you.

I bet you can't find a SINGLE black American that would
rather live in 50's America than today.

In 1940 black poverty rate was 87%, in 1960 47%.
Today it's 18%. And it was democratic policies
that made that difference.

And it's *institutional racism* that still exists, and
thrives in the republican party today preventing
further progress.

This is what is meant by institutional racism, for
just one example....

Schools are locally funded, so poorer areas have
poorer schools, leading to higher unemployment
and crime etc. Which leads to poorer neighborhoods
and even poorer schools. A vicious cycle of poverty
and crime that starts with schools and ends with
children becoming the VICTIMS OF THIS KIND OF
INSTITUTIONAL RACISM.

Where the quality of education depends on your zip code.
And with it your quality of life.

But to republicans today we should just feed them to
the lions, don't help, no benefits, no social safety
nets.

That'll teach 'em, that'll make them more prosperous
and law abiding, right?

The greatest horror according to FOX News right now
is we're putting immigrant children into...schools
instead of...cages.

OH THE HORROR if you're a republican that is.
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Eric Walker
2021-04-04 05:52:24 UTC
On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 09:22:04 -0400, Jonathan wrote:

[...]
Post by Jonathan
OH THE HORROR if you're a republican that is.
Nice thoughts, but you're wasting your time. As a wise man once said,
"You cannot use reason to get someone out of a position they never used
reason to get into."
--
Cordially,
Eric Walker, webmaster
greatsfandf.com/
Jonathan
2021-04-04 16:39:57 UTC
Post by Eric Walker
[...]
Post by Jonathan
OH THE HORROR if you're a republican that is.
Nice thoughts, but you're wasting your time. As a wise man once said,
"You cannot use reason to get someone out of a position they never used
reason to get into."
Well, once in a while...

But I believe in evolution, the strong version
of complexity science that holds all that exists
evolves from a common process. Not just life
but physical systems and even ideas too.

We'll see how the republican party has evolved
come the next election or two. Did you hear
what John Boehner, the former republican
Speaker of the House, said years ago in his book
that just came out?

In the 2010 midterm elections, when the Tea Party-affiliated
candidates gained a number of seats in Congress,Boehner wrote,

"You could be a total moron and get elected just by having
an R next to your name -- and that year, by the way, we did
pick up a fair number in that category."

"My personal breaking point occurred in September 2013 in the
run-up to Texas Sen. Ted Cruz' futile and self-serving
government shutdown. At that time, I observed how a freshman
US senator in his first year in office plunged the nation
recklessly into turmoil, cheered on by an all too willing
conservative media echo chamber, seemingly to advance
his own naked presidential ambitions.

Is it any wonder that Boehner referred to Cruz as "Lucifer in the flesh"?

What's worse, too many GOP members of Congress who knew
better joined this foolish march out of fear."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/02/opinions/john-boehner-right-gop-pre-trump-dent/index.html

Take that Ted Cruz and stuff it~
https://twitter.com/Non_Linear1
Kurt Kicklas
2021-02-08 23:09:36 UTC
RichA

His black history will be a cock in his butt hole.
RichA

Sjouke Burry
2021-02-08 16:34:19 UTC
Post by Susan Cohen
https://tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
No can do short urls.
Certainly not from a crossposting creature.
Michael F. Stemper
2021-02-08 17:55:52 UTC
Post by Sjouke Burry
Post by Susan Cohen
https://tinyurl.com/259mnwzm
No can do short urls.
Certainly not from a crossposting creature.
Good choice.
--
Michael F. Stemper
Psalm 82:1-4
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
2021-02-08 23:07:59 UTC
soc.culture.israel,soc.culture.jewish,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.a
rts.sf.written
RASW gets more gullible every day.

Lynn:
(May 2019 total for people arrested for entering the United States
illegally is over 132,000 for just the southwest border.)