Swan Eaters: curse time !
2019-06-07 17:53:26 UTC
Swan Eaters: curse time !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2019/06/07

Is grandma gypsy going to turn the townspeople into swans and eat them ?

2019-06-07 18:07:32 UTC
Swan Eaters: curse time !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2019/06/07
Is grandma gypsy going to turn the townspeople into swans and eat them ?
I wouldn't put it past her; but we're going to have to wait and
see.

Meanwhile, it's clear why Granny brought her umbrella. Is that
water that's falling, or ... ?
mimus99
2019-06-21 18:13:05 UTC
Swan Eaters: curse time !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2019/06/07
Is grandma gypsy going to turn the townspeople into swans and eat them ?
That sounds kinda Greek.
--
I'll tell you what I hate, though. I hate those commercials
where you have to eat something.

< _ Thirty Seconds _
Robert Carnegie
Hmm? Zeus turned himself into a swan and, um.
Ted Nolan <tednolan>
2019-06-21 19:54:14 UTC
Post by mimus99
Post by Lynn McGuire
Swan Eaters: curse time !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2019/06/07
Is grandma gypsy going to turn the townspeople into swans and eat them ?
That sounds kinda Greek.
Hmm? Zeus turned himself into a swan and, um.
I remember the all too short grapic novel series "Epicurus The Sage"
by William Messner-Loebs and Sam Kieth. Epicurus & Plato get tasked with
sorting out all kind of mythological mayhem, and Leda is one of their
clients:

"I had sex with a swan. This is not a thought I normally have!"

Funny stuff.
2019-06-21 22:24:56 UTC
Post by mimus99
Post by Lynn McGuire
Swan Eaters: curse time !
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2019/06/07
Is grandma gypsy going to turn the townspeople into swans and eat them ?
That sounds kinda Greek.
Hmm? Zeus turned himself into a swan and, um.
And Leda gave birth to two eggs, each containing two infants.

Ouch.