Questionable Content: AI limits
2020-01-10 19:28:29 UTC
Questionable Content: AI limits
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4175

Yup, gonna be needed.

Lynn
Freezer
2020-01-14 05:29:29 UTC
If I don't reply to this Lynn McGuire post, the terroists win.
Post by Lynn McGuire
Questionable Content: AI limits
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4175
Yup, gonna be needed.
Lynn
I thought when this happened, that this is gonna mess with someone
who already has dissassiative body issues.

And I was right.

https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4177
--
My name is Freezer and my anti-drug is porn.
http://mst3kfreezer.livejournal.com/
https://nflweekinreviewfootball.wordpress.com/
Kevrob
2020-01-14 06:00:28 UTC
.... someone who already has dissassiative body issues.
A Kardashian sister, then? :)

2020-01-16 21:40:48 UTC
Questionable Content: AI limits
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4175
Yup, gonna be needed.
I'm having a problem with the budgeting involved. Marigold, who is not rich, bought MoMo a humanoid chassis outright, though it was not a trivial expense (strip 2001)
Pt
Thanks for finding that !
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2001

Maybe the price of a new car ? My son just bought a 2020 Camry for $23K
+ TTL.

Heh, payback is a witch with a b:
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2002

2020-01-17 04:18:00 UTC
Questionable Content: AI limits
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4175
Yup, gonna be needed.
I'm having a problem with the budgeting involved. Marigold, who is not rich, bought MoMo a humanoid chassis outright, though it was not a trivial expense (strip 2001)
Pt
Thanks for finding that !
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2001
Maybe the price of a new car ? My son just bought a 2020 Camry for $23K
+ TTL.
About that. In strips1994 and 1995 the cost cited is $30k. But that's for a nice new chassis.
May might be able obtain one in good condition for less.

Pt
J. Clarke
2020-01-17 04:26:24 UTC
On Thu, 16 Jan 2020 20:18:00 -0800 (PST), Peter Trei
Post by Peter Trei
Questionable Content: AI limits
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4175
Yup, gonna be needed.
I'm having a problem with the budgeting involved. Marigold, who is not rich, bought MoMo a humanoid chassis outright, though it was not a trivial expense (strip 2001)
Pt
Thanks for finding that !
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2001
Maybe the price of a new car ? My son just bought a 2020 Camry for $23K
+ TTL.
About that. In strips1994 and 1995 the cost cited is $30k. But that's for a nice new chassis.
May might be able obtain one in good condition for less.
Hell, if _I_ could get myself a nice new chassis for 30K, I'd
certainly go for it. Heck, if it meant I didn't need sleep I'd get
another job if I had to.
Lynn McGuire
2020-01-17 19:39:30 UTC
Post by Peter Trei
Questionable Content: AI limits
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4175
Yup, gonna be needed.
I'm having a problem with the budgeting involved. Marigold, who is not rich, bought MoMo a humanoid chassis outright, though it was not a trivial expense (strip 2001)
Pt
Thanks for finding that !
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2001
Maybe the price of a new car ? My son just bought a 2020 Camry for $23K
+ TTL.
About that. In strips1994 and 1995 the cost cited is $30k. But that's for a nice new chassis.
May might be able obtain one in good condition for less.
Hell, if _I_ could get myself a nice new chassis for 30K, I'd
certainly go for it. Heck, if it meant I didn't need sleep I'd get
another job if I had to.
Me too. I will be 60 trips around the sun in a few months and this one
is worn out. I wonder if they would take credit ?

2020-01-17 19:47:05 UTC
Post by Peter Trei
Questionable Content: AI limits
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4175
Yup, gonna be needed.
I'm having a problem with the budgeting involved. Marigold, who is not rich, bought MoMo a humanoid chassis outright, though it was not a trivial expense (strip 2001)
Pt
Thanks for finding that !
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2001
Maybe the price of a new car ? My son just bought a 2020 Camry for $23K
+ TTL.
About that. In strips1994 and 1995 the cost cited is $30k. But that's for a nice new chassis.
May might be able obtain one in good condition for less.
Pt
Like May's chassis ? Ugh.
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4127

2020-01-18 18:15:34 UTC
On Fri, 17 Jan 2020 13:47:05 -0600, Lynn McGuire
Post by Lynn McGuire
Post by Peter Trei
Questionable Content: AI limits
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4175
Yup, gonna be needed.
I'm having a problem with the budgeting involved. Marigold, who is not rich, bought MoMo a humanoid chassis outright, though it was not a trivial expense (strip 2001)
Pt
Thanks for finding that !
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=2001
Maybe the price of a new car ? My son just bought a 2020 Camry for $23K
+ TTL.
About that. In strips1994 and 1995 the cost cited is $30k. But that's for a nice new chassis.
May might be able obtain one in good condition for less.
Pt
Like May's chassis ? Ugh.
https://www.questionablecontent.net/view.php?comic=4127
Perhaps it was made by Boeing.