OT: Too perfect...
Alan Baker
2019-07-08 23:54:31 UTC
'Stop putting Trump's name in the same sentence as his friend Epstein's
NYC sex trafficking charges

It's not like Trump ran a NYC "modeling agency" featuring girls of
unknown age dubiously trafficked from overseas and paid little to no
wages at the same time he was an Epstein pal'

<https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1147873176141074441>

And so on...

:-)
a425couple
2019-07-09 00:03:15 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
'Stop putting Trump's name in the same sentence as his friend Epstein's
NYC sex trafficking charges
It's not like Trump ran a NYC "modeling agency" featuring girls of
unknown age dubiously trafficked from overseas and paid little to no
wages at the same time he was an Epstein pal'
<https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1147873176141074441>
And so on...
:-)
Way, way off-topic.

Looks more likely that Bill Clinton and Obama will
have more closer connections.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-pelosi-jeffrey-epstein-democrats-faves-implicated

Christine Pelosi warns it's 'quite likely that some of our faves are
implicated' in 'horrific' Epstein case

Flight logs show Clinton was frequently a guest on the plane.
Robert Carnegie
2019-07-09 00:41:32 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by Alan Baker
'Stop putting Trump's name in the same sentence as his friend Epstein's
NYC sex trafficking charges
It's not like Trump ran a NYC "modeling agency" featuring girls of
unknown age dubiously trafficked from overseas and paid little to no
wages at the same time he was an Epstein pal'
<https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1147873176141074441>
And so on...
:-)
Way, way off-topic.
Looks more likely that Bill Clinton and Obama will
have more closer connections.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-pelosi-jeffrey-epstein-democrats-faves-implicated
Christine Pelosi warns it's 'quite likely that some of our faves are
implicated' in 'horrific' Epstein case
Flight logs show Clinton was frequently a guest on the plane.
This seems to be when Trump was a Democrat anyway.
I've decided to not check whether Fox mentioned that.
Alan Baker
2019-07-09 00:47:19 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
I wish it was possible to "Like" Usenet posts...

;-)
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
2019-07-11 20:24:04 UTC
I'm still waiting for you to agree that Lynn was right in his
statement that there are tens of millions of illegals in the US, and
tens of thousands more every month. Are you man enough to admit he
was right, and you were completely full of shit? No, you're not.

Until you're willing to admit you were full of shit, and *lied*,
there's no point in reading any more of your lies.

Lynn:
(May 2019 total for people arrested for entering the United States
illegally is over 132,000 for just the southwest border.)

Alan Baker
2019-07-09 01:13:44 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by Alan Baker
'Stop putting Trump's name in the same sentence as his friend
Epstein's NYC sex trafficking charges
It's not like Trump ran a NYC "modeling agency" featuring girls of
unknown age dubiously trafficked from overseas and paid little to no
wages at the same time he was an Epstein pal'
<https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1147873176141074441>
And so on...
:-)
Way, way off-topic.
Looks more likely that Bill Clinton and Obama will
have more closer connections.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/christine-pelosi-jeffrey-epstein-democrats-faves-implicated
Sorry, L... ...neither of them is in office (and I doubt there is
actually anything that implicates Obama anyway.
Post by a425couple
Christine Pelosi warns it's 'quite likely that some of our faves are
implicated' in 'horrific' Epstein case
Elizabeth Warren?

Kinda doubt it.
Post by a425couple
Flight logs show Clinton was frequently a guest on the plane.
And you trust Fox News to tell it to you straight, do you?

Did you actually read each of those tweets in the thread?

Trump is implicated in each one... ...with facts.
a425couple
2019-07-09 14:53:23 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by a425couple
Post by Alan Baker
And so on...
:-)
Post by a425couple
Flight logs show Clinton was frequently a guest on the plane.
And you trust Fox News to tell it to you straight, do you?
Your thinking that when Fox news quotes Christine Pelosi
it lies, but other media need to quote her to be truthful
is silly.
Here is another:

By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Monday, July 8, 2019
Christine Pelosi warned Democrats that some of their favorite people
could be caught up in the sex trafficking case against Jeffrey Epstein
in a tweet Saturday just hours after the politically connected financier
was arrested.

Ms. Pelsoi, a Democratic National Committee official and daughter of
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, said members of both
parties should follow the facts regardless of who was implicated.

“This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It
is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow
the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans
or Democrats,” she tweeted.
Alan Baker
2019-07-09 18:45:54 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by Alan Baker
Post by a425couple
Post by Alan Baker
And so on...
:-)
Post by a425couple
Flight logs show Clinton was frequently a guest on the plane.
And you trust Fox News to tell it to you straight, do you?
Your thinking that when Fox news quotes Christine Pelosi
it lies, but other media need to quote her to be truthful
is silly.
Nope. That is not what I'm thinking.

I'm thinking that they slant the news.

Here's an example:

'While praising Trump, Fox News hosts admit they would criticize Obama
if he met with Kim Jong Un

The hosts of "The Five" admitted that if a Democratic president had met
with Kim, they would criticize the move'

<https://www.salon.com/2019/07/02/while-praising-trump-fox-news-hosts-admit-they-would-criticize-obama-if-he-met-with-kim-jong-un/>
By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Monday, July 8, 2019
Christine Pelosi warned Democrats that some of their favorite people
could be caught up in the sex trafficking case against Jeffrey Epstein
in a tweet Saturday just hours after the politically connected financier
was arrested.
Ms. Pelsoi, a Democratic National Committee official and daughter of
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, California Democrat, said members of both
parties should follow the facts regardless of who was implicated.
“This Epstein case is horrific and the young women deserve justice. It
is quite likely that some of our faves are implicated but we must follow
the facts and let the chips fall where they may - whether on Republicans
or Democrats,” she tweeted.
Good.

That is the difference between an honourable person and... ...well, Trump.

Will some Democrats be implicated by this? Quite probably.

But let's deal in the here and now, and if you actually read that tweet
thread, each one was something the Trump actually did.
Kevrob
2019-07-11 14:39:15 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
The hosts of "The Five" admitted that if a Democratic president had met
with Kim, they would criticize the move'
<https://www.salon.com/2019/07/02/while-praising-trump-fox-news-hosts-admit-they-would-criticize-obama-if-he-met-with-kim-jong-un/>
To quite the great Vulcan warrior, scientist and diplomat, Spock,
"only Nixon could go to China."

GOPers are of course suspicious of any Democrat who plays
footsie with a letist regime, as Democrats are when a Republican
does the same with right-wing authoritarians, such as Trump palling
around with Putin. It is perfectly predictable.
a.a #2310
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

2019-07-10 16:12:34 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
'Stop putting Trump's name in the same sentence as his friend Epstein's
NYC sex trafficking charges
It's not like Trump ran a NYC "modeling agency" featuring girls of
unknown age dubiously trafficked from overseas and paid little to no
wages at the same time he was an Epstein pal'
<https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1147873176141074441>
And so on...
:-)
"was known to barge into teen girls' dressing rooms at pageants"... I thought
that while he bragged about doing that to a readio host, it was still possible
that he was just joking, as there was no independent confirmation of this.

2019-07-10 16:16:09 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
'Stop putting Trump's name in the same sentence as his friend Epstein's
NYC sex trafficking charges
It's not like Trump ran a NYC "modeling agency" featuring girls of
unknown age dubiously trafficked from overseas and paid little to no
wages at the same time he was an Epstein pal'
<https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1147873176141074441>
And so on...
:-)
"was known to barge into teen girls' dressing rooms at pageants"... I thought
that while he bragged about doing that to a readio host, it was still possible
that he was just joking, as there was no independent confirmation of this.
And from this article...

https://www.businessinsider.com/former-trump-models-tell-their-story-2017-2

apparently the modeling agency was entirely legitimate, even if not the
greatest. Modeling for low pay, yes, but no sexual abuse or being roped into
prostitution, so the serious implications are false.

John Savard
Alan Baker
2019-07-10 16:25:21 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
No. One cannot conclude that from a single article where the author
spoke to just two people.
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha

nuny@bid.nes
2019-07-16 09:26:05 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
But your assumed implication is that one must conclude beforehand that Trump is guilty.

Mark L. Fergerson

Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha