Coronavirus COVID-19 (JHU) on March 20, 2020
2020-03-20 18:23:26 UTC
“Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and
Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)” on March 20, 2020
https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html

Worldwide Total Confirmed 265,495, an increase of 30,091 from 235,404
yesterday

Worldwide Total Deaths 11,113, an increase of 1,328 from 9,785 yesterday

USA Total Confirmed 14,631, an increase of 3,876 from 10,755 yesterday

USA Total Deaths 210, an increase of 56 from 154 yesterday

Hat tip to:
http://drudgereport.com/

2020-03-21 02:36:56 UTC
“Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and
Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)” on March 20, 2020
   https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Worldwide Total Confirmed 265,495, an increase of 30,091 from 235,404
yesterday
Worldwide Total Deaths 11,113, an increase of 1,328 from 9,785 yesterday
USA Total Confirmed 14,631, an increase of 3,876 from 10,755 yesterday
USA Total Deaths 210, an increase of 56 from 154 yesterday
   http://drudgereport.com/
Lynn
Excellent, I have found a new and way better source of the growth data
of the COVID-19 virus.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

2020-03-21 11:13:22 UTC
“Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and
Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)” on March 20, 2020
   https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Worldwide Total Confirmed 265,495, an increase of 30,091 from 235,404
yesterday
Worldwide Total Deaths 11,113, an increase of 1,328 from 9,785 yesterday
USA Total Confirmed 14,631, an increase of 3,876 from 10,755 yesterday
USA Total Deaths 210, an increase of 56 from 154 yesterday
   http://drudgereport.com/
Lynn
Excellent, I have found a new and way better source of the growth data
of the COVID-19 virus.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Lynn
You've found a web site.

After-dinner performer David Gunson, whose topic
was air traffic control and aviation in general,
mentioned a secret about when the in-cabin speed
indicator on the supersonic "Concorde" plane
clocked around to "Mach 2.0" and there'd be
applause... it was worked from behind by a
steward. This may not be true. He said if you
kept turning the handle you could get it up to
Mach 8, in case passengers stopped being impressed
at 2 and needed more; it was an expensive ride.

Anyway, now we can all bookmark that web site,
and open that in the browser when we want the
computer to show us some numbers.
Titus G
2020-03-21 21:00:04 UTC
“Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and
Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU)” on March 20, 2020
   https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html
Worldwide Total Confirmed 265,495, an increase of 30,091 from 235,404
yesterday
Worldwide Total Deaths 11,113, an increase of 1,328 from 9,785 yesterday
USA Total Confirmed 14,631, an increase of 3,876 from 10,755 yesterday
USA Total Deaths 210, an increase of 56 from 154 yesterday
   http://drudgereport.com/
Lynn
Excellent, I have found a new and way better source of the growth data
of the COVID-19 virus.
https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
Lynn
You've found a web site.
Others have referenced that site frequently in the last week. He is good
at finding things that haven't been lost.
The Search Theory in Robert Sheckley's Time Swap recommended staying in
one place to wait patiently empty-minded for that which is being sought
to find you.