Upside down
The Starmaker
2019-08-08 18:03:09 UTC
You probably don't know this...

but the Earth's north pole used to be the south pole, and the south pole used to be
where the north pole is now at.

You know, magnetic pole moving around..

Which way is North? Where all the penquins live of course.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-08-08 19:36:45 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
You probably don't know this...
but the Earth's north pole used to be the south pole, and the south pole used to be
where the north pole is now at.
You know, magnetic pole moving around..
Which way is North? Where all the penquins live of course.
I saw a documentary about penquins...

it sureee looks colder there than the north pole.

I thought it would be warmer down South...

bit I guess it's...upside down.

North pole is actually the South pole...

yous science guys got these markings wrong.

Fix your stupid compass. It's pointing the wrong direction.

It's...upside down.

The penquins are saying..."WHY IS IT SOOO FUCKIN COLD???"

and the polar bears are saying... "MAN, I GOTTA TAKE OFF THIS FUCKIN COAT, IT'S FUCKIN HOT HERE!!!!"

It's...upside down. The earth is upside down.

You gotta choice, either turn the earth around or fix your fuckin compass.
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-08-08 20:57:31 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
You probably don't know this...
but the Earth's north pole used to be the south pole, and the south pole used to be
where the north pole is now at.
You know, magnetic pole moving around..
Which way is North? Where all the penquins live of course.
I saw a documentary about penquins...
it sureee looks colder there than the north pole.
I thought it would be warmer down South...
but I guess it's...upside down.
North pole is actually the South pole...
yous science guys got these markings wrong.
Fix your stupid compass. It's pointing the wrong direction.
It's...upside down.
The penquins are saying..."WHY IS IT SOOO FUCKIN COLD???"
and the polar bears are saying... "MAN, I GOTTA TAKE OFF THIS FUCKIN COAT, IT'S FUCKIN HOT HERE!!!!"
It's...upside down. The earth is upside down.
You gotta choice, either turn the earth around or fix your fuckin compass.
You might have trouble turning the earth around...how about just transport all the penquins to the north pole, and
send all the polar bears to the south pole?