xkcd: Dark Matter
2019-08-07 17:21:09 UTC
xkcd: Dark Matter
https://www.xkcd.com/2186/

Huh, I wonder which squirrel it is also.

Explained at:
https://www.explainxkcd.com/wiki/index.php/2186:_Dark_Matter

2019-08-07 18:09:10 UTC
xkcd: Dark Matter
https://www.xkcd.com/2186/
Huh, I wonder which squirrel it is also.
Mirkwood squirrels maybe?
2019-08-07 19:29:22 UTC
xkcd: Dark Matter
https://www.xkcd.com/2186/
Huh, I wonder which squirrel it is also.
Mirkwood squirrels maybe?
Squirrels and the internet do NOT mix!

https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/squirrels-v-the-internet/

[quote]

Named in honor of the squirrels who so routinely and bravely gave
their lives to disrupt power to the University of Alabama's mainframe
computer center, NetSquirrel.com is the personal web site of educational
technologist Patrick Crispen.

[/quote] - https://www.netsquirrel.com/

I used to listen to P Crispen over WGN radio 620 khz,
when he was an overnight guest on the Steve King and
Johnnie Putman radio show, "Life After Dark."

https://wgnradio.com/category/steve-and-johnnie/

Who knows what damage a dark matter squirrel could do!

2019-08-07 20:53:33 UTC
xkcd: Dark Matter
https://www.xkcd.com/2186/
Huh, I wonder which squirrel it is also.
Mirkwood squirrels maybe?
Squirrels and the internet do NOT mix!
https://www.outsidethebeltway.com/squirrels-v-the-internet/
[quote]
Named in honor of the squirrels who so routinely and bravely gave
their lives to disrupt power to the University of Alabama's mainframe
computer center, NetSquirrel.com is the personal web site of educational
technologist Patrick Crispen.
[/quote] - https://www.netsquirrel.com/
For your edification: http://cybersquirrel1.com

Pt