"A.F. Branco Cartoon – Born To Be Wild"
2018-11-22 18:36:12 UTC
Happy Thanksgiving ! I am thankful for the USA !

"A.F. Branco Cartoon – Born To Be Wild"
https://comicallyincorrect.com/a-f-branco-cartoon-born-to-be-wild/

"Some will self-identify as something other than who they are this
Thanksgiving, but many will be thankful for what they have and who they
are this. Political Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2018."

Should this be the last word?
Chrysi Cat
2018-11-25 07:43:27 UTC
Happy Thanksgiving !  I am thankful for the USA !
"A.F. Branco Cartoon – Born To Be Wild"
   https://comicallyincorrect.com/a-f-branco-cartoon-born-to-be-wild/
"Some will self-identify as something other than who they are this
Thanksgiving, but many will be thankful for what they have and who they
are this. Political Cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2018."
Lynn
No, Lynn, really, bite the p***y that I should have had AND MADE USE OF
FOR ITS ORIGINAL-IN-NATURE PURPOSE for at least ten years by now if
medical science were just to start working on making t-folk functional
physically instead of trying to keep rewriting our brains until they
match the body (at a time when we're trying to deal with all other
disabilities _by_ reworking the body to throw them off). By this point
genetics should be just about to the point of being able to lab-grow
organs that function, using our own (modified with Dad's X-chromosome in
this case) genetic code, except for folks like you who keep trying to
tell us that God/dess made us *one specific way* and that trying to defy
what "He" has decreed is damning the entire world, so suck it up and be
the man you look like rather than the girl you think like (though
admittedly, there are possible negative implications to being able to
reprogram *internal* DNA-replication; imagine someone who could recode
to be genetically of Sub-Saharan descent despite 100 generations of
ancestors being born in Europe until 1870
, for example. That would most likely be the ultimate in cultural
appropriation! But this would probably remain
externally-grown-but-surgically-implanted for now).

And it's not like those improvements would only benefit T-people either.
I could stand to have a gallbladder again, and a small intestine that
isn't permanently inflated like a balloon; my father and Dorothy could
both stand to have fully-functional pancreases again, and these things
should not be on the same type of timescale as economical nuclear fusion
powerplants.

[If people want to respond to the 'regrow organs' tangent, please
followup only to r.a.sf.w; r.a.c.s doesn't need a tangent that's very
much a part of the HARD SF realm.]
--
Chrysi Cat
Transgoddess, quick to anger.