BC: the sports wheel
2019-05-10 18:38:04 UTC
BC: the sports wheel
https://www.gocomics.com/bc/2019/05/10

Heh !

Lynn
Alan Baker
2019-05-10 19:16:22 UTC
BC: the sports wheel
   https://www.gocomics.com/bc/2019/05/10
Heh !
Lynn

John W Kennedy
2019-05-10 20:28:14 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Lynn McGuire
BC: the sports wheel
    https://www.gocomics.com/bc/2019/05/10
Heh !
Lynn
http://youtu.be/s5IKthNYhVY
Actually saw one in Manhattan yesterday. Like a one-wheel, no-pedestal
Segway. It might have been the one named WheelGo.
--
John W. Kennedy
"The blind rulers of Logres
2019-05-10 21:43:35 UTC
Post by John W Kennedy
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Lynn McGuire
BC: the sports wheel
    https://www.gocomics.com/bc/2019/05/10
Heh !
Lynn
http://youtu.be/s5IKthNYhVY
Actually saw one in Manhattan yesterday. Like a one-wheel, no-pedestal
Segway. It might have been the one named WheelGo.
When would a B.C. character have a "mid-life crisis?"
Age 10?

2019-05-13 18:51:23 UTC
Post by John W Kennedy
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Lynn McGuire
BC: the sports wheel
    https://www.gocomics.com/bc/2019/05/10
Heh !
Lynn
http://youtu.be/s5IKthNYhVY
Actually saw one in Manhattan yesterday. Like a one-wheel, no-pedestal
Segway. It might have been the one named WheelGo.
When would a B.C. character have a "mid-life crisis?"
Age 10?
Kevin R
I saw somebody conjecture recently that the average lifespan of a
caveman was 24 years. So, I am thinking that one still had to survive
to 30+ years before having a mid-life crisis.

2019-05-14 00:17:10 UTC
On Mon, 13 May 2019 13:51:23 -0500, Lynn McGuire
Post by John W Kennedy
Post by Alan Baker
Post by Lynn McGuire
BC: the sports wheel
    https://www.gocomics.com/bc/2019/05/10
Heh !
Lynn
http://youtu.be/s5IKthNYhVY
Actually saw one in Manhattan yesterday. Like a one-wheel, no-pedestal
Segway. It might have been the one named WheelGo.
When would a B.C. character have a "mid-life crisis?"
Age 10?
Kevin R
I saw somebody conjecture recently that the average lifespan of a
caveman was 24 years. So, I am thinking that one still had to survive
to 30+ years before having a mid-life crisis.
The trouble with this "average lifespan" notion is that it gives the
impression that everybody drops dead at 24. The way it usually works
out is that if you make it 18 you have a good chance of seeing 60, but
you don't have a particularly good chance of getting to 18.