Dilbert: “Dilbert Teaches The Dumb People”
2018-11-23 20:58:31 UTC
Dilbert: “Dilbert Teaches The Dumb People”
https://dilbert.com/strip/2018-11-23

Not true but funny.

2018-11-23 20:20:36 UTC
Dilbert: “Dilbert Teaches The Dumb People”
https://dilbert.com/strip/2018-11-23
Not true but funny.
So you work in sales, too, eh?

2018-11-24 00:40:25 UTC
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
Dilbert: “Dilbert Teaches The Dumb People”
https://dilbert.com/strip/2018-11-23
Not true but funny.
So you work in sales, too, eh?
Unfortunately, yes. When one has a business of eight people, one wears
many hats. I work directly on many accounts to get them closed. Or
happy so that they will continue being a customer.

And yes, I know that was a slam.

2018-11-23 23:45:00 UTC
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
Dilbert: “Dilbert Teaches The Dumb People”
https://dilbert.com/strip/2018-11-23
Not true but funny.
So you work in sales, too, eh?
Unfortunately, yes. When one has a business of eight people,
one wears many hats. I work directly on many accounts to get
them closed. Or happy so that they will continue being a
customer.
And yes, I know that was a slam.
And apparently one that was on target.

2018-11-24 01:51:07 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
Dilbert: “Dilbert Teaches The Dumb People”
https://dilbert.com/strip/2018-11-23
Not true but funny.
So you work in sales, too, eh?
Unfortunately, yes. When one has a business of eight people,
one wears many hats. I work directly on many accounts to get
them closed. Or happy so that they will continue being a
customer.
And yes, I know that was a slam.
And apparently one that was on target.
Whatever floats your boat !

2018-11-24 20:56:45 UTC
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
On 11/23/2018 2:20 PM, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
Dilbert: “Dilbert Teaches The Dumb
People”
https://dilbert.com/strip/2018-11-23
Not true but funny.
So you work in sales, too, eh?
Unfortunately, yes. When one has a business of eight people,
one wears many hats. I work directly on many accounts to get
them closed. Or happy so that they will continue being a
customer.
And yes, I know that was a slam.
And apparently one that was on target.
Whatever floats your boat !
Indeed. And whatever punctures your rubber raft.