Art often portrays most people to be good or evil, when in reality most people are both good and evil
Add Reply
a***@gmail.com
2020-03-22 17:15:34 UTC
People commit both good and evil, according to NS, people can be both altruistic and selfish. Some people do good in public, and evil in private. So transparency in business and government can help promote ethical conduct.

We need more art with characters with a dual nature.

Abhinav Lal

"Can you handle the truth"
k***@outlook.com
2020-03-22 17:20:16 UTC
And also, the evil one probably works in the next cubicle, not hidden in a mountain lair.

Nils
a***@gmail.com
2020-03-22 18:34:50 UTC
Post by k***@outlook.com
And also, the evil one probably works in the next cubicle, not hidden in a mountain lair.
Nils
My whole point is that it is not usually correct to identify people as good or evil; most are a combination of both. Also, people belong to groups, and learn from those they interact with - so maybe the whole office is "evil". Finally, behaviour can be situational - good or evil, depending on the circumstances.

Most people think they are good; those who have the highest opinion of themselves may be evil.

Abhinav Lal

"Judge not, lest ye be judged"