Crankshaft: That's not a gift !
2018-12-28 19:34:06 UTC
Crankshaft: That's not a gift !
http://comicskingdom.com/crankshaft/2018-12-28

It is foreshadowing !

2018-12-28 20:11:49 UTC
Crankshaft: That's not a gift !
http://comicskingdom.com/crankshaft/2018-12-28
It is foreshadowing !
Its the gift of foreshadowing!
Default User
2018-12-29 00:35:31 UTC
Crankshaft: That's not a gift !
http://comicskingdom.com/crankshaft/2018-12-28
It is foreshadowing !
My brother lives in a newer suburb with curb-side mailboxes. Some of
them are brick ones similar to this:

Of course, Crankshaft could probably break it right off its base.

Brian
Lynn McGuire
2018-12-29 02:07:33 UTC
<https://brickmailbox.net/images/brick_mailbox_pictures-spring_2015_Intro/BrickMailboxPictures-31.jpg>
Of course, Crankshaft could probably break it right off its base.
Brian
The wife and I had a brick mailbox very much like that in house #3.
Some kids knocked it down with a pickup and a drill pipe. The mailbox
was hollow and went right down, all over the front yard.

2019-01-03 19:50:23 UTC
Crankshaft: That's not a gift !
http://comicskingdom.com/crankshaft/2018-12-28
It is foreshadowing !
I got nothing but a long commercial for United Airlines, and an
endlessly circling circle ... was that where the comic was
supposed to be?
I think your Eset anti-malware program may be blocking the graphics.
I'm using a machine that has the pro version on it, and Chrome. I
can see it, but there is a warning against an ad program popping up.

2019-01-04 00:40:31 UTC
Crankshaft: That's not a gift !
http://comicskingdom.com/crankshaft/2018-12-28
It is foreshadowing !
I got nothing but a long commercial for United Airlines, and an
endlessly circling circle ... was that where the comic was
supposed to be?
I think your Eset anti-malware program may be blocking the graphics.
I'm using a machine that has the pro version on it, and Chrome. I
can see it, but there is a warning against an ad program popping up.
That is very likely. As I've said before, ESET treats me the way an
old-fashioned Spanish duenna treats the thirteen-year-old girl of
good family who keeps trying to look at the boys through the
pattern of her mantilla.