The Age of the Universe...
The Starmaker
2019-08-09 05:33:41 UTC
How is the 'age of the universe' actually determined, instead of what 'they' have you believe?

Of course it's 'controlled' what they want you to believe, and making sure everyone in

their 'community' sticks to that belief.

Like for example: How many planets are there in our solar system? What they say it is, not what it really is. And they

will change their mind back and forth, and everyone else in their community 'will' change their mind back and forth.

Or, What happen to the dinosaurs on earth? They, 'they' will have you believe whatever they say happen, and everyone

in their community will stick to it.

It works the same way with 'the age of the universe'. You're suppose to think about 14 billion years, and no matter what information comes

up to try and get pass the 14 billion mark, they will find having to keep it under the 14 billion mark.

So, they 'first' (and I repeat 'first') came up with the 14 billion mark because 'somebody' first said the oldest star was 14 billion years old.

That's how they came up with that number, ...and 'any' information afterwards MUST conform to that number.

You

think

what

they

want

you

think.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
o***@gmail.com
.....another child with a keyboard.....
The Starmaker
2019-08-09 18:10:16 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Okay, then how many planets 'do you think' are there in our solar system?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Sylvia Else
2019-08-15 06:56:50 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
How is the 'age of the universe' actually determined, instead of what
'they' have you believe?
It would, of course, undermine the autocratic deep state if the public
started to believe that the age of the universe is different from the
established number, and consequently all research in that direction is
closely controlled.
Post by The Starmaker
Of course it's 'controlled' what they want you to believe, and making
sure everyone in their 'community' sticks to that belief.
Like for example: How many planets are there in our solar system?
What they say it is, not what it really is. And they > will change their mind back and forth, and everyone else in their
community 'will' change their mind back and forth.
There was some debate about whether Pluto should be called a planet.
This didn't change its physical existence. Beyond that, there's not a
whole load of doubt about the number, beyond speculation (and there's
little more than speculation) that there could be another planetary
sized object in orbit around the Sun beyond pluto.
Post by The Starmaker
Or, What happen to the dinosaurs on earth? They, 'they' will have you
believe whatever they say happen, and everyone
Seems pretty well settled. A layer of iridium all over the Earth, a
crater off what is now Mexico. The planet was hit by a large object from
space.
Post by The Starmaker
in their community will stick to it.
It works the same way with 'the age of the universe'. You're suppose
to think about 14 billion years, and no matter what information
comes
up to try and get pass the 14 billion mark, they will find having to
keep it under the 14 billion mark.
Why? What possible reason could there be for trying to deceive the world
about a number that has zero (not just very little, but actually zero)
impact on anyone expect astrophysicists?
Sylvia.
Thomas Koenig
2019-08-15 11:38:03 UTC
Post by Sylvia Else
Post by The Starmaker
Or, What happen to the dinosaurs on earth? They, 'they' will have you
believe whatever they say happen, and everyone
Seems pretty well settled. A layer of iridium all over the Earth, a
crater off what is now Mexico. The planet was hit by a large object from
space.
Nah. Dinosaurs were fond of playing golf, and their golf balls happened
to have Iridium cores.
The Starmaker
2019-08-16 06:53:33 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Of course it's 'controlled' what they want you to believe, and making
sure everyone in their 'community' sticks to that belief.
Like for example: How many planets are there in our solar system?
What they say it is, not what it really is. And they > will change their mind back and forth, and everyone else in their
community 'will' change their mind back and forth.
There was some debate about whether Pluto should be called a planet.
This didn't change its physical existence. Beyond that, there's not a
whole load of doubt about the number, beyond speculation (and there's
little more than speculation) that there could be another planetary
sized object in orbit around the Sun beyond pluto.
Well then, if you say "there's not a
whole load of doubt about the number" ...then what is that number?
the unchallengeable.
Thomas Heger
2019-08-16 08:42:03 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
How is the 'age of the universe' actually determined, instead of what 'they' have you believe?
Of course it's 'controlled' what they want you to believe, and making sure everyone in
their 'community' sticks to that belief.
The trouble comes with the term 'age'. So: how do you measure age?

Actually we measure time in years, days and seconds, which are all based
on Earth' movements.

Since we cannot apply human Earth based measures on remote systems in
the sky, we had to invent a universal measure of time first.

IOW: how long is actually a second?

Well, one second lasts for one second...

(Somehow like that)

How is actually distance in space measured??

It is measured in light-seconds (-years and so forth).

Now we have to find a way to decide how long a meter is (other than by
means of seconds and/or light).

Anyhow..

Now we have light-years as means to measure distance in the universe and
years to measure time.

But WHAT do we actually measure (or: what do we call 'universe')?

In fact our universe is not universal at all. The reason is, that what
we call 'universe' is not real. It is a mere optical illusion, since
light travels with finite speed.

Therefore we call 'universe' what has a dependency on time, since
further away is longer ago.

What we should call 'universe' instead is (unfortunately) invisible.

Since we cannot measure invisible things, we measure things, which are
visible, though not existent any more.

That is at least slightly questionable.

TH