The Age of the Universe...
The Starmaker
2019-08-09 05:33:41 UTC
How is the 'age of the universe' actually determined, instead of what 'they' have you believe?

Of course it's 'controlled' what they want you to believe, and making sure everyone in

their 'community' sticks to that belief.

Like for example: How many planets are there in our solar system? What they say it is, not what it really is. And they

will change their mind back and forth, and everyone else in their community 'will' change their mind back and forth.

Or, What happen to the dinosaurs on earth? They, 'they' will have you believe whatever they say happen, and everyone

in their community will stick to it.

It works the same way with 'the age of the universe'. You're suppose to think about 14 billion years, and no matter what information comes

up to try and get pass the 14 billion mark, they will find having to keep it under the 14 billion mark.

So, they 'first' (and I repeat 'first') came up with the 14 billion mark because 'somebody' first said the oldest star was 14 billion years old.

That's how they came up with that number, ...and 'any' information afterwards MUST conform to that number.

You

think

what

they

want

you

think.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
o***@gmail.com
.....another child with a keyboard.....
The Starmaker
2019-08-09 18:10:16 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
Post by The Starmaker
[...]
Okay, then how many planets 'do you think' are there in our solar system?