Gravity Explained
The Starmaker
2020-01-20 06:29:25 UTC
1. The earth and the moon are expanding in the same direction as the universe is expanding in all directions in a structured and elastic aether called the E-Matrix. This causes an attractive electromagnetic force between the earth and the moon.
2. The structure of the E-Matrix is divergent and the earth and the moon are confined to follow the divergent structure of the E-Matrix as the universe expands. This gives rise to a repulsive effect between the earth and the moon and this repulsive effect is identified as the CRE force.
3. Gravitational force between the earth and the moon is the combined result of the attractive electromagnetic force and the repulsive effect of the CRE force. That’s why the gravitational force is so weak compared to the electromagnetic and nuclear forces.
4. The above concept of the gravitational force is described fully in the paper in the following link: http://www.modelmechanics.org/2015gravity.pdf
Gobbledygook. Whatever floats your boat.
--
Jan
Gobbledygook.???? Is that why I have trouble reading kenseto post, I was thinking I must be extreame stupid.

What would the 6 billion scientist on earth say about the rest of the 7 million people? Idiots? Retards? DNA defects? Freaks of nature?
The list is endless. They might even simply exterminate the 7 million people...

Now, back to the real world...

6 billion people on earth, only 7 million are scientists...

What do you make of these...7 million scientists? The answer is simple...they are freaks of nature.

But...lets take a closer look..at one of their best..

they look alike for a reason..

Nature way of saying, sorry...it's just a mistake.

Exterminate them all and watch climate change disapear..and computer viruses, and atomic bombs, and

the list is too long.
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2020-01-25 19:24:52 UTC
https://c8.alamy.com/comp/M803GC/file-14th-mar-2018-stephen-hawking-1942-2018-photo-taken-new-york-M803GC.jpg
https://image-ticketfly.imgix.net/00/01/03/09/13-og.jpg?w=500&h=334&fit=crop&crop=top
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMjA3OTA0NTM4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTkyNzg2._V1_UY317_CR12,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
they look alike for a reason..
Nature way of saying, sorry...it's just a mistake.
Exterminate them all and watch climate change disapear..and computer viruses, and atomic bombs, and
the list is too long.
Climate change is caused by a group of scientist "corrupting the minds of the youth". They sentence to death Socrates for the same reasons.

What do you think is causing the virus in China now? Escape from a lab, right? Right....those little men in white suits.

I bet there are scientist in the United States thinking..."Hey, how about giving us a sample of your virus so we can find a cure (and charge our govenrmnet billions for it)

...and it excapes the lab while they are buying a new yacht with the money.