is space expanding literally everywhere?
The Starmaker
2018-04-04 06:42:10 UTC
I'm a layman and I'm curious to understand how mass affects the expansion of space and whether the expansion of space is uniform everywhere in the universe.
From looking at redshifts it seems we have determined that until 5 billion years ago the expansion was slowing down and since then it has been speeding up. Supposedly the average density of mass in the universe is affecting the expansion - is this just conjecture and the only theory we have or is there some solid evidence for thinking this?
Wikipedia says "the scale of space itself changes" but that the model is valid only on large scales (galaxy clusters and above) and that the expansion cannot be observed on a smaller scale. wikipedia Is it possible that space between say, planet Earth and the Sun is actually expanding but is currently unobservable. If not, how far from our local group of galaxies do we have to look before we encounter some space that is actually expanding.
I realise that we don't understand what dark energy is and I much prefer answers that say "we don't know" if we really don't know.
Based on observation...

mass affect the expansion of the universe, but not uniform because mass gets caught up in galaxies and solar systems.

like punching your way out of a paper bag...

Based on my observation...this photo shows the history before the big bang.

Before the big bang occured, or the cause of the big bang..was

the steady state universe existed before the big bang.

Based on my observation..

during the steady state universe stars didn't die
and new stars were born
(galaxies didn't exist then either)

It got to a point that there were to many stars
occupying what little space there was..

to the point that stars got close to each other..
they began to meld...with each other..

to a point of
forming mass.

The steady state universe turn into one
giant boulder of hot stars and rock was formed
so that you got this giant hot bolder made from stars
that exploded and made more...space.

During the explosion some rocks when this way and other rocks when that way.

You can probably guess the rest...
The Starmaker
2018-04-04 16:45:05 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
I'm a layman and I'm curious to understand how mass affects the expansion of space and whether the expansion of space is uniform everywhere in the universe.
From looking at redshifts it seems we have determined that until 5 billion years ago the expansion was slowing down and since then it has been speeding up. Supposedly the average density of mass in the universe is affecting the expansion - is this just conjecture and the only theory we have or is there some solid evidence for thinking this?
http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/before%20and%20after%20the%20big%20bang/untitled1.jpg
Before the big bang occured, or the cause of the big bang..was
the steady state universe existed before the big bang.
Based on my observation..
during the steady state universe stars didn't die
and new stars were born
(galaxies didn't exist then either)
It got to a point that there were to many stars
occupying what little space there was..
to the point that stars got close to each other..
they began to meld...with each other..
to a point of
forming mass.
The steady state universe turn into one
giant boulder of hot stars and rock was formed
so that you got this giant hot bolder made from stars
that exploded and made more...space.
During the explosion some rocks when this way and other rocks when that way.
You can probably guess the rest...
Here is an 'illustration' of what it looked like moments before the big bang..

As you can see the "we don't know people" (which is a cover up word for 'i don't know' individuals')

got it wrong:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olbers%27_paradox

You need to stay away from the 'we don't know people' because they have reached their level of incompetance.

(the 'we don't know people' are actually individuals who won't take responsibility for what they don't know.)

(and like all cults, they expect everyone around them to say...'we don't know')

But Nature knows. So, one must look not just here for answers, but...everywhere. (where ever you can find it)

If Nature knows...then it's not we, it's ....THEM that don't know.

But, I'm not one of their ...lemmings.

Do you dare go against the "we don't know people" ?

I mean, I base it all on observations. I have the photograph of before the big bang (which is the same thing as the end
of the steady state universe) and it's a huge burning bolder made from stars just before it explodes.

Or just take this illustration and add a bang to it:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d2/Olber%27s_Paradox_-_All_Points.gif

Or, become a lemming and wait for the "we don't know people" to tell you when to think.

The Starmaker
The Starmaker
2018-04-06 17:48:39 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
I'm a layman and I'm curious to understand how mass affects the expansion of space and whether the expansion of space is uniform everywhere in the universe.
From looking at redshifts it seems we have determined that until 5 billion years ago the expansion was slowing down and since then it has been speeding up. Supposedly the average density of mass in the universe is affecting the expansion - is this just conjecture and the only theory we have or is there some solid evidence for thinking this?
[...]
...and for those of yous who haven't ...guess,

The big bang was in fact...the end of eternity. (the end of steady state universe)

So, you can easily gues the reason WHY the big bang occured...

to make way for the end of eternity...

Sounds like science fiction, doesn't it?
The Starmaker
2018-04-07 17:30:44 UTC
The First step is you need to get rid of all the "universe comes from Nothing" people, cause they got Nothing in their heads and they want you
to have nothing in your heads and follow their cult.

The Next step is you need to take their 'puzzels' and re-arrange the puzzels yourself so the the pieces fit.

(right now they have their puzzel pieces all wrong)

You simply take one piece of the puzzel, the

steady state universe
the
big bang
and the current universe...
in that order

and the pieces all fit together.

(No one has bothered to put the three pieces together) (i don't know why, probably too many cults in the 'scientific community')

But there is only one universe...

it just..simply transformed all the energy from the steady state universe to the universe you see today.

The big bang in fact is the transformation process of energy.

i know it all.

I'm a fuckin jënyæs
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
I'm a layman and I'm curious to understand how mass affects the expansion of space and whether the expansion of space is uniform everywhere in the universe.
From looking at redshifts it seems we have determined that until 5 billion years ago the expansion was slowing down and since then it has been speeding up. Supposedly the average density of mass in the universe is affecting the expansion - is this just conjecture and the only theory we have or is there some solid evidence for thinking this?
The Starmaker
2018-04-07 18:31:14 UTC
What is the age of the universe? According to observation..it goes into the trillions or more! Not stupid 14 billion years...

there is no such thing as an "unobservable universe"...

Are you going to stand around waiting for your cult leaders to say every hundred years..."The universe is older than we thought."?

That's soooo stupid.

What is the name of your current leader anyway since Stephen Hawking is dead????

Is it going to be chink or the nigger? (i hope it's not another fuckin british guy...)
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
I'm a layman and I'm curious to understand how mass affects the expansion of space and whether the expansion of space is uniform everywhere in the universe.
From looking at redshifts it seems we have determined that until 5 billion years ago the expansion was slowing down and since then it has been speeding up. Supposedly the average density of mass in the universe is affecting the expansion - is this just conjecture and the only theory we have or is there some solid evidence for thinking this?
The Starmaker
2018-04-08 18:48:11 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
I'm a layman and I'm curious to understand how mass affects the expansion of space and whether the expansion of space is uniform everywhere in the universe.
From looking at redshifts it seems we have determined that until 5 billion years ago the expansion was slowing down and since then it has been speeding up. Supposedly the average density of mass in the universe is affecting the expansion - is this just conjecture and the only theory we have or is there some solid evidence for thinking this?
[...]

In other words, simply...that which you call the big bang was the
formation and distribution of...rocks.

Since before the big bang the steady state universe was just...stars.

Then, rock was formed and exploded into what you see today.

In terms of equations...

E=Mc^2

Earth equals Mass (rocks) light (stars)

or
'In the beginning God created the heavens....and the earth.'

"heavens" is the steady state universe, earth is the formation of rocks
(the ground you walk on)

but you're still a talking rock.

material that talks if you will...

If a fish could talk, he would complain about fish sticks at the
suppermakert...

and a talking cow would be picketting McDonalds.

and ants would say, watch what you're stepping on..

Your sciences or physics, whateveryoucallit, is in a ...disarray.
The Starmaker
2018-04-08 20:52:02 UTC
"Starmaker
What is the age of the universe? According to observation..it goes into
the trillions or more"
You have confused observation with unsubstantiated beliefs.
The Universe is Eternal.
Albert Einstein believed that the universe has no beginning and no end (known as the steady state universe). That would mean that age
of the universe is in the trillions....or more.

Not 14 billion.

I already stated that the steady state, the big bang and the current universe are in fact ...one universe.

Based on observation right here:

http://pw1.netcom.com/~starmaker/before%20and%20after%20the%20big%20bang/untitled1.jpg

It's not my fault your college textbooks and proffesors have unsubstantiated beliefs. They are simply...wrong.