NASA chief says 'Pluto should be a planet'
The Starmaker
2019-10-25 18:24:06 UTC
NASA chief says 'Pluto should be a planet'

https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-chief-pluto-planet-again

i don't get it, doesn't NASA bow down to the International Astronomical Union (IAU) like the rest of yous here do????
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-25 19:53:35 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
NASA chief says 'Pluto should be a planet'
https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-chief-pluto-planet-again
i don't get it, doesn't NASA bow down to the International Astronomical Union (IAU) like the rest of yous here do????
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
How do we know its complete orbit?
How do we know its orbit crosses Neptune's?
We haven't watched the orbit long enough
to make that conclusion.
If they do cross it is guaranteed in
the future that they will fall together.
And that is not believable.
Mitchell Raemsch
wat is all this "we, we, we" business??? Who is "we"?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-26 18:58:29 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
NASA chief says 'Pluto should be a planet'
https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-chief-pluto-planet-again
i don't get it, doesn't NASA bow down to the International Astronomical Union (IAU) like the rest of yous here do????
on the other hand...why explore a planet that is not...a planet?

i wonder if pluto has a ...north pole? hurry and get a picture of it before they paint a black hole on it...

what nasa would do is scrape out the snow on it and paint a black hole.

It doesn't snow on the north pole, have you noticed?
to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
The Starmaker
2019-10-27 18:51:36 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
NASA chief says 'Pluto should be a planet'
https://www.foxnews.com/science/nasa-chief-pluto-planet-again
i don't get it, doesn't NASA bow down to the International Astronomical Union (IAU) like the rest of yous here do????
on the other hand...why explore a planet that is not...a planet?
i wonder if pluto has a ...north pole? hurry and get a picture of it before they paint a black hole on it...
what nasa would do is scrape out the snow on it and paint a black hole.
It doesn't snow on the north pole, have you noticed?
i heard that the military is not allowed at the South Pole...

is it because they don't want you to see what it looks like,? ..

wats at the south pole, a white hole or a black hole?

(a white hole is a part that has been white out with white out)

(a black hole is a part that has been blacked out with a black magic marker)

either way they cover it up...(incuding all the other planets.)

I'm guessing that 'they' don't know where the pole is at so they simply...draw one in.