[tor dot com] Five SFF Characters Seeking Redemption and Trying to Do Better
2020-03-13 13:30:10 UTC
Five SFF Characters Seeking Redemption and Trying to Do Better
https://www.tor.com/2020/03/13/five-sff-characters-seeking-redemption-and-trying-to-do-better/
2020-03-13 18:36:35 UTC
Five SFF Characters Seeking Redemption and Trying to Do Better
https://www.tor.com/2020/03/13/five-sff-characters-seeking-redemption-and-trying-to-do-better/
I read one, the awesome Twenty Palaces book and series.

Lynn
Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
2020-03-22 13:03:48 UTC
Five SFF Characters Seeking Redemption and Trying to Do Better
https://www.tor.com/2020/03/13/five-sff-characters-seeking-redemption-and-trying-to-do-better/
I know several of those. Accelerator's really a pretty interesting
extreme case.
--
Sea Wasp
/^\
http://seawasp.dreamwidth.org
Magewolf
2020-03-22 17:30:13 UTC
Five SFF Characters Seeking Redemption and Trying to Do Better
https://www.tor.com/2020/03/13/five-sff-characters-seeking-redemption-and-trying-to-do-better/
    I know several of those. Accelerator's really a pretty interesting
extreme case.
And an important one to the story. If Accelerator had not had his
change of heart things would have turned out very bad for the entire
world several times over.
Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
2020-03-22 20:08:10 UTC
Post by Magewolf
Post by Sea Wasp (Ryk E. Spoor)
Post by James Nicoll
Five SFF Characters Seeking Redemption and Trying to Do Better
https://www.tor.com/2020/03/13/five-sff-characters-seeking-redemption-and-trying-to-do-better/
I know several of those. Accelerator's really a pretty
interesting extreme case.
And an important one to the story. If Accelerator had not had his
change of heart things would have turned out very bad for the entire
world several times over.
He's also just a CRAZY-scary powerful dude. I mean, The Railgun is
pretty frightening in her own right, but Accelerator makes her look like
a side character in terms of power.

(Then there's Touma who makes a career of Punching Out Cthulhu)
--
Sea Wasp
/^\