[Twelve by Diana Wynne Jones] A Tale of Time City by Diana Wynne Jones
2018-07-07 14:29:28 UTC
A Tale of Time City by Diana Wynne Jones

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/caught-up-in-circles
2018-07-08 03:26:49 UTC
A Tale of Time City by Diana Wynne Jones
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/caught-up-in-circles
Looks interesting. _Just One Damned Thing After Another_ (Taylor), is my
current read. Ditto on your review of it so far.
It's just one (tinker's) dammed story after another for me. My own
reviews of "The Weapon Shops of Isher" (van Vogt) and _The Hidden Truth_
(Schantz) will be published on my website real soon now.
_The Hidden Truth_ is YA. It leans more towards Lynn's literary
taste than James'.

Welcome to the homepage for The Hidden Truth. In an alternate
timeline, the 9/11 attack killed President Gore and the government
instituted comprehensive and pervasive surveillance. A conspiracy
rewrote history, subverted science, and corrupted society. The
Hidden Truth tells the story of how a young man discovers subtle
hints and clues of the cover-up. Then, he must rally his friends
and family to figure out the hidden truth, before the conspirators
can figure out who is after their secrets.

http://aetherczar.com/?page_id=3834

Don
Jaimie Vandenbergh
2018-07-08 18:44:55 UTC
A Tale of Time City by Diana Wynne Jones
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/caught-up-in-circles
Apparently I mixed this up with "A Rag, A Bone, A Hank of Hair" by
Nicholas Fisk, and haven't actually read the Jones book. Huh. Shall fix
that.

Cheers - Jaimie
--
"Hard as nails, hard as nails - So would you be if you lived one hundred
and eighty years on sunflower seeds and biscuit crumbs." - Polynesia