Swan Eaters: Medusa Stone vs. Soothsayer Stone
2020-05-15 18:30:33 UTC
Swan Eaters: Medusa Stone vs. Soothsayer Stone
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2020/05/15

Ok, this is getting weird. Please tell me that Hemlock is not the father
of Olwen’s children.

And his swastika is backwards.

2020-05-16 01:15:58 UTC
Swan Eaters: Medusa Stone vs. Soothsayer Stone
https://www.gocomics.com/swan-eaters/2020/05/15
Ok, this is getting weird. Please tell me that Hemlock is not the father
of Olwen’s children.
I've already speculated that he might be Offal's father.
Post by Lynn McGuire
And his swastika is backwards.
Yeah, it's widdershins instead of deasil, which is a heck of a
thing to do with an old Vedic sun-symbol.

Anthony Boucher wrote a whodunit once in which somebody commits a
murder and (this being in the middle of WWII) paints a swastika
on the wall with the victim's blood, hoping that the cops will
assume a Nazi did it.

BUT ... the perp studied Southwest Indian art in his youth, and
is now blind ... so he painted the kind of swastika he had seen
when he could see, whose central part is X-shaped, not
cross-shaped.
2020-05-16 03:56:25 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
And his swastika is backwards.
Yeah, it's widdershins instead of deasil, which is a heck of a
thing to do with an old Vedic sun-symbol.
Anthony Boucher wrote a whodunit once in which somebody commits a
murder and (this being in the middle of WWII) paints a swastika
on the wall with the victim's blood, hoping that the cops will
assume a Nazi did it.
BUT ... the perp studied Southwest Indian art in his youth, and
is now blind ... so he painted the kind of swastika he had seen
when he could see, whose central part is X-shaped, not
cross-shaped.
The Nazis used both forms.

https://www.adl.org/education/references/hate-symbols/nazi-party-flag

https://commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Standarte_Adolf_Hitlers.svg#mw-jump-to-license