Jewish business ethics
Tall Henry
2019-10-31 03:31:42 UTC
Your search - Jewish business ethics - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
Try different keywords.
Try more general keywords.
Try fewer keywords.- did not match any documents.
Peeler
2019-10-31 06:31:23 UTC
On Wed, 30 Oct 2019 23:31:42 -0400, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Tall Henry
Your search - Jewish business ethics - did not match any documents.
<snicker> Did your "PIG" at home force you to have sex with her again, you
unhappily married gay nazi swine? LOL You know, this one:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."