Exhalation by Ted Chiang
a***@yahoo.com
2020-04-06 15:06:09 UTC
It's an exhalant collection of short stories. Omphalos, is my favorite short story in quite a while. Biology, Astronomy, religion...
Titus G
2020-04-10 04:28:41 UTC
Post by a***@yahoo.com
It's an exhalant collection of short stories. Omphalos, is my favorite short story in quite a while. Biology, Astronomy, religion...
He certainly is clever. I have The Ted Chiang Collection which includes
Exhalation but not Omphalos and also has his notes on each story.
a***@yahoo.com
2020-04-10 13:02:06 UTC
Which other collection contains Exhalation? It's not Stories of Your Life. I had read Exhalation somewhere, but I don't think it was in one of his collections.