The Secret Council To Open The USA.
2020-05-26 03:31:20 UTC
Scrooge McDuck (Elderly White Duck. Very Wealthy )
ozmajor (My grand childen are immune to disease)
Hugh Kares (McDonald's Elaborate Food Hoax)
Charles Packer (Elaborate Hoax proponent)
Colonel Saunders (Bok, bok, bok. [no little, chicken here])
Jibini (White. Not very wealthy.)
Hugh Kares Jnr (Diabetes Goes Better with Coke)
J Clarke (Knows more about China than a Chinaman)
Montgomery Burns (Elderly White Man Very Wealthy)
Dim McWire (Dorothy won't die if I cross my fingers)
His Bottled Orangeness (Drug consultant)
Dorothy J Heydt
2020-05-26 05:06:07 UTC
Post by Titus G
Scrooge McDuck (Elderly White Duck. Very Wealthy )
ozmajor (My grand childen are immune to disease)
Hugh Kares (McDonald's Elaborate Food Hoax)
Charles Packer (Elaborate Hoax proponent)
Colonel Saunders (Bok, bok, bok. [no little, chicken here])
Jibini (White. Not very wealthy.)
Hugh Kares Jnr (Diabetes Goes Better with Coke)
J Clarke (Knows more about China than a Chinaman)
Montgomery Burns (Elderly White Man Very Wealthy)
Dim McWire (Dorothy won't die if I cross my fingers)
Unlikely, since I don't know who you're talking about.

In fact, with the exception of Scrooge McDuck, who is a cartoon
character and whom, if you're talking about a real person, I
cannot identify, I don't recognize any of them.
Post by Titus G
His Bottled Orangeness (Drug consultant)
Yeah, well, him I know about.

I really don't want to wish anybody dead, but if his carelessness
gives him a fatal case of coronavirus, I won't shed tears.
2020-05-26 06:01:25 UTC
I don't recognize any of them.
I recognized three frequent posters in this newsgroup. Not that I really approved
of putting them on such a list...

John Savard
Wolffan
2020-05-26 13:13:22 UTC
Post by Titus G
Scrooge McDuck (Elderly White Duck. Very Wealthy )
ozmajor (My grand childen are immune to disease)
Hugh Kares (McDonald's Elaborate Food Hoax)
Charles Packer (Elaborate Hoax proponent)
Colonel Saunders (Bok, bok, bok. [no little, chicken here])
Jibini (White. Not very wealthy.)
Hugh Kares Jnr (Diabetes Goes Better with Coke)
J Clarke (Knows more about China than a Chinaman)
Montgomery Burns (Elderly White Man Very Wealthy)
Dim McWire (Dorothy won't die if I cross my fingers)
Unlikely, since I don't know who you're talking about.
In fact, with the exception of Scrooge McDuck, who is a cartoon
character and whom, if you're talking about a real person, I
cannot identify, I don't recognize any of them.
I see Clarke, Austin, Oz, and McGuire. The others, other than Unca Scrooge...
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Post by Titus G
His Bottled Orangeness (Drug consultant)
He’s a bleach and UV lamp salesman as well.
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Yeah, well, him I know about.
I really don't want to wish anybody dead, but if his carelessness
gives him a fatal case of coronavirus, I won't shed tears.
Please, lord, no. If DJT dies, _Pence_ is prez, and then we’re is _serious_
trouble.
Quadibloc
2020-05-26 13:55:38 UTC
Post by Wolffan
Please, lord, no. If DJT dies, _Pence_ is prez, and then we’re is _serious_
trouble.
True, but I don't think that Pence has any problem with a science-based approach
to the coronavirus, even if there are other issues with his Presidency.

And right now, that one thing is more important than any other flaws in either of
them.

2020-05-26 14:52:04 UTC
Post by Wolffan
Please, lord, no. If DJT dies, _Pence_ is prez, and then we’re is _serious_
trouble.
True, but I don't think that Pence has any problem with a science-based approach
to the coronavirus, even if there are other issues with his Presidency.
He was against it for AIDS...
them.
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
2020-05-26 16:18:15 UTC
Post by Wolffan
Post by Quadibloc
to the coronavirus, even if there are other issues with his
Presidency.
He was against it for AIDS...
AIDS only killed the *gay* preachers.

Lynn:
(May 2019 total for people arrested for entering the United States
illegally is over 132,000 for just the southwest border.)

2020-05-26 16:17:50 UTC
Post by Wolffan
trouble.
True, but I don't think that Pence has any problem with a
science-based approach to the coronavirus, even if there are
other issues with his Presidency.
And right now, that one thing is more important than any other
flaws in either of them.
You need professional help, son. Seriously.

2020-05-26 14:30:41 UTC
Post by Wolffan
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Yeah, well, him I know about.
I really don't want to wish anybody dead, but if his carelessness
gives him a fatal case of coronavirus, I won't shed tears.
Please, lord, no. If DJT dies, _Pence_ is prez, and then we’re is _serious_
trouble.
I used to think that would be worse. The Vice-President’s
main job is to leave that impression.

Best hope is if Donald really is getting that funny
medicine and not just some vitamins. That would
be the best lesson all round, too.
Quadibloc
2020-05-26 16:26:24 UTC
Best hope is if Donald really is getting that funny
medicine and not just some vitamins. That would
be the best lesson all round, too.
He's stopped taking it now.

2020-05-26 16:46:13 UTC
Best hope is if Donald really is getting that funny
medicine and not just some vitamins. That would
be the best lesson all round, too.
He's stopped taking it now.
Or so he says. He may never have been taking it before. He may
have just now started taking it. He lies, you know.
2020-05-27 03:33:34 UTC
Or so he says. He may never have been taking it before. He may
have just now started taking it. He lies, you know.
Yes, I know that quite well.

2020-05-27 10:37:38 UTC
Best hope is if Donald really is getting that funny
medicine and not just some vitamins. That would
be the best lesson all round, too.
He's stopped taking it now.
Or so he says. He may never have been taking it before. He may
have just now started taking it. He lies, you know.
My perception is that he isn’t well able to change from
one lie to a different lie, but perhaps I underestimate
him there. And I’m not saying that the lies aren’t contradictory.
He might have the sort of mind that if Captain Kirk asks
him about a logical paradox, he freezes up, then smoke
starts to come out of the ears. Sparks maybe.
Kevrob
2020-05-27 21:22:51 UTC
Best hope is if Donald really is getting that funny
medicine and not just some vitamins. That would
be the best lesson all round, too.
He's stopped taking it now.
Or so he says. He may never have been taking it before. He may
have just now started taking it. He lies, you know.
My perception is that he isn’t well able to change from
one lie to a different lie, but perhaps I underestimate
him there. And I’m not saying that the lies aren’t contradictory.
He might have the sort of mind that if Captain Kirk asks
him about a logical paradox, he freezes up, then smoke
starts to come out of the ears. Sparks maybe.
I'd vote for rivulets of melted fat.

2020-05-27 22:25:02 UTC
Best hope is if Donald really is getting that funny
medicine and not just some vitamins. That would
be the best lesson all round, too.
He's stopped taking it now.
Or so he says. He may never have been taking it before. He may
have just now started taking it. He lies, you know.
My perception is that he isn’t well able to change from
one lie to a different lie, but perhaps I underestimate
him there. And I’m not saying that the lies aren’t contradictory.
He might have the sort of mind that if Captain Kirk asks
him about a logical paradox, he freezes up, then smoke
starts to come out of the ears. Sparks maybe.
I'd vote for rivulets of melted fat.
We know exactly what happens when something like that is pointed out to
him. A reflex reaction accusing the speaker of being part of the Deep
State Conspiracy.
<to be filled in at a later date>
Paul S Person
2020-05-26 17:54:23 UTC
On Tue, 26 May 2020 07:30:41 -0700 (PDT), Robert Carnegie
Post by Wolffan
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Yeah, well, him I know about.
I really don't want to wish anybody dead, but if his carelessness
gives him a fatal case of coronavirus, I won't shed tears.
Please, lord, no. If DJT dies, _Pence_ is prez, and then we’re is _serious_
trouble.
I used to think that would be worse. The Vice-President’s
main job is to leave that impression.
Best hope is if Donald really is getting that funny
medicine and not just some vitamins. That would
be the best lesson all round, too.
It would have been worse ... say 2 years ago.

Think what a /competent/ Republican President could have done in that
time! Trump's incompetence is /definitely/ one of his best points.

But now, there isn't much time for him to do anything ... OK, he might
get one (or two) terms in his own right, but that's not certain as he
doesn't appear to be as ... dynamic ... as Trump. The base might even
go to sleep out of boredom.
2020-05-26 14:56:39 UTC
Post by Wolffan
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Yeah, well, him I know about.
I really don't want to wish anybody dead, but if his carelessness
gives him a fatal case of coronavirus, I won't shed tears.
Please, lord, no. If DJT dies, _Pence_ is prez, and then we’re is _serious_
trouble.
Pence is a bigot, a theocrat, and a homophobe. But he isn't a
toddler with his finger on the button. This doesn't make him a
good person, only less bad.
David Goldfarb
2020-05-27 06:38:51 UTC
Post by Titus G
His Bottled Orangeness (Drug consultant)
Yeah, well, him I know about.
I really don't want to wish anybody dead, but if his carelessness
gives him a fatal case of coronavirus, I won't shed tears.
From what I've heard, he and everyone he comes in contact with
gets tested daily. Anyone who comes up positive gets their contacts
traced aggressively.

..._He_ knows what works. He just doesn't care about the rest of
the country.
--
David Goldfarb |"If I haven't killed you yet, I'll take care of
***@gmail.com | it right away."
***@ocf.berkeley.edu | -- S. P. Somtow
Paul S Person
2020-05-27 17:06:29 UTC
Post by David Goldfarb
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Post by Titus G
His Bottled Orangeness (Drug consultant)
Yeah, well, him I know about.
I really don't want to wish anybody dead, but if his carelessness
gives him a fatal case of coronavirus, I won't shed tears.
From what I've heard, he and everyone he comes in contact with
gets tested daily. Anyone who comes up positive gets their contacts
traced aggressively.
..._He_ knows what works. He just doesn't care about the rest of
the country.
Well, now we know where those "100,000" (or was it "100,000,000")
tests Pence was talking about a few months back went.

'Cause they certainly didn't go the the States.
2020-05-26 16:16:55 UTC
And everyone else is part of the fascist leftist coup? Certainly you
are, you good little soldier, you.

2020-05-28 08:48:15 UTC
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
And everyone else is part of the fascist leftist coup? Certainly you
are, you good little soldier, you.
Leftist coup?

Of course, the conditions for some sort of violent revolution are being created
every day...

https://globalnews.ca/news/6995875/george-floyd-death-police-charges-mayor/

This sort of thing isn't even always the cops fault, since violent black drug
dealers have used all sorts of tricks, forcing the police to be very cautious,
ultimately leading to the current situation.

2020-05-28 16:20:31 UTC
On Thu, 28 May 2020 01:48:15 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
Post by Quadibloc
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
And everyone else is part of the fascist leftist coup? Certainly you
are, you good little soldier, you.
Leftist coup?
Of course, the conditions for some sort of violent revolution are being created
every day...
https://globalnews.ca/news/6995875/george-floyd-death-police-charges-mayor/
This sort of thing isn't even always the cops fault, since violent black drug
dealers have used all sorts of tricks, forcing the police to be very cautious,
ultimately leading to the current situation.
The "current situation" appears to be that not even their own union is
defending them. Which is a sign of progress, BTW.

And your phrasing /could/ be viewed as racist. Are there no violent
white drug dealers?
2020-05-28 17:10:04 UTC
Post by Paul S Person
On Thu, 28 May 2020 01:48:15 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:16:58 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
And everyone else is part of the fascist leftist coup?
Certainly you are, you good little soldier, you.
Leftist coup?
Of course, the conditions for some sort of violent revolution
are being created every day...
https://globalnews.ca/news/6995875/george-floyd-death-police-char
ges-mayor/
This sort of thing isn't even always the cops fault, since
violent black drug dealers have used all sorts of tricks,
forcing the police to be very cautious, ultimately leading to
the current situation.
The "current situation" appears to be that not even their own
union is defending them. Which is a sign of progress, BTW.
Nobody hates a bad copy more than a good cop.
Post by Paul S Person
And your phrasing /could/ be viewed as racist. Are there no
violent white drug dealers?
You've just noticed that Quaddie has a boner for killing not-white
people? He's finally been mocked enough to stop proposing we
literally nuke entire countries for the heinous crime of not be
white enough.

(A case could be made that in the era of BLM, it's far easier for
black criminals to bait the cops into overstepping, thus
guaranteeing them a huge settlement from the city, and if it's
easier, they're more likely to do it. But most criminal are even
dumber than you, I find it implausible that any significant number
could plan something that subtle.)

Alan Baker
2020-05-28 17:35:17 UTC
Post by Paul S Person
On Thu, 28 May 2020 01:48:15 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:16:58 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
And everyone else is part of the fascist leftist coup?
Certainly you are, you good little soldier, you.
Leftist coup?
Of course, the conditions for some sort of violent revolution
are being created every day...
https://globalnews.ca/news/6995875/george-floyd-death-police-char
ges-mayor/
This sort of thing isn't even always the cops fault, since
violent black drug dealers have used all sorts of tricks,
forcing the police to be very cautious, ultimately leading to
the current situation.
The "current situation" appears to be that not even their own
union is defending them. Which is a sign of progress, BTW.
Nobody hates a bad copy more than a good cop.
Well that's complete bullshit.
Quadibloc
2020-05-28 17:45:03 UTC
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
(A case could be made that in the era of BLM, it's far easier for
black criminals to bait the cops into overstepping, thus
guaranteeing them a huge settlement from the city,
The trouble is that there are no guarantees. They may not be around to collect
that settlement, which is perhaps why few are trying it.

BLM has, though, made a fuss about real criminals, not just innocent black
people, and cases where it was clear the mistake on the part of the police was
innocent. Since they've been heightening awareness of a real problem, it's
unfortunate they're putting their credibility at risk like that.

2020-05-28 23:46:04 UTC
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 11:10:08 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
(A case could be made that in the era of BLM, it's far easier
for black criminals to bait the cops into overstepping, thus
guaranteeing them a huge settlement from the city,
The trouble is that there are no guarantees. They may not be
around to collect that settlement, which is perhaps why few are
trying it.
Maybe if you hadn't snipped out the rest of what I said you'd look
less fucking *stupid*. Nah, probably not.
BLM has, though, made a fuss about real criminals, not just
innocent black people, and cases where it was clear the mistake
on the part of the police was innocent. Since they've been
heightening awareness of a real problem, it's unfortunate
they're putting their credibility at risk like that.
Racist bullshit is nothing new from you, of course.

Mike Van Pelt
2020-05-29 22:29:42 UTC
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
A case could be made that in the era of BLM, it's far easier for
black criminals to bait the cops into overstepping, thus
guaranteeing them a huge settlement from the city, and if it's
easier, they're more likely to do it.
Case in California a few years ago -- Video of cop arresting
some punk for good and sufficient reason, had him cuffed
and leaning over the hood of a car. Abruptly, the cop
slams the punk's head off the hood of the car, and All
The Usual Suspects start to go off on him.

The cop's defense was that said punk had grabbed him by
the testicles. Closer examination of the video confirmed
this, supported by the smirk on the face of the punk.
The punk knew he was being videoed, apparently didn't
realize his little move was also captured on the video.

If the angle of the camera had been just a bit different,
this cop would likely have been fired and prosecuted.
--
Mike Van Pelt | "I don't advise it unless you're nuts."
mvp at calweb.com | -- Ray Wilkinson, after riding out Hurricane
KE6BVH | Ike on Surfside Beach in Galveston
Quadibloc
2020-05-28 17:30:23 UTC
Post by Paul S Person
And your phrasing /could/ be viewed as racist. Are there no violent
white drug dealers?
They don't contribute to a police mentality that leads to black people getting
shot for no reason.

2020-05-28 23:42:21 UTC
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 10:21:05 AM UTC-6, Paul S Person
Post by Paul S Person
And your phrasing /could/ be viewed as racist. Are there no
violent white drug dealers?
They don't contribute to a police mentality that leads to black
people getting shot for no reason.
Which is to say, viewing it as racist would be the correct
interpretation.

2020-05-29 16:21:17 UTC
On Thu, 28 May 2020 16:42:21 -0700, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
Post by Paul S Person
And your phrasing /could/ be viewed as racist. Are there no
violent white drug dealers?
They don't contribute to a police mentality that leads to black
people getting shot for no reason.
Which is to say, viewing it as racist would be the correct
interpretation.
And here I agree with you.

But is it Quaddie or the cops that are racist?
2020-05-29 18:43:34 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Post by Paul S Person
And your phrasing /could/ be viewed as racist. Are there no
violent white drug dealers?
They don't contribute to a police mentality that leads to
black people getting shot for no reason.
Which is to say, viewing it as racist would be the correct
interpretation.
And here I agree with you.
But is it Quaddie or the cops that are racist?
According to the lefties, everybody is racist (except them).

2020-05-29 19:02:02 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Post by Paul S Person
And your phrasing /could/ be viewed as racist. Are there no
violent white drug dealers?
They don't contribute to a police mentality that leads to
black people getting shot for no reason.
Which is to say, viewing it as racist would be the correct
interpretation.
And here I agree with you.
But is it Quaddie or the cops that are racist?
According to the lefties, everybody is racist (except them).
Now, now, Terry, you know better than that. The true Deep Lefties admit
they are racist too since their ancestors had to have been racist. They
are just in treatment in the Racist Anonymous program and are therefore
non-practicing Racists.
<to be filled in at a later date>
Sjouke Burry
Why not both?
Paul S Person
2020-05-31 12:43:30 UTC
and here's the national guard and MPD shooting at people in a residential street at their home

https://twitter.com/tkerssen/status/1266921821653385225
Paul S Person
2020-05-31 16:49:46 UTC
Post by h***@gmail.com
and here's the national guard and MPD shooting at people in a residential street at their home
https://twitter.com/tkerssen/status/1266921821653385225
Your Tax Dollars At Work.

But not, perhaps, quite what The Rest of Us would like them to be
doing.
2020-05-28 17:06:36 UTC
On Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 10:16:58 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
And everyone else is part of the fascist leftist coup?
Certainly you are, you good little soldier, you.
Leftist coup?
Which word do your masters not want you to understand?
Of course, the conditions for some sort of violent revolution
are being created every day...
https://globalnews.ca/news/6995875/george-floyd-death-police-char
ges-mayor/
This sort of thing isn't even always the cops fault, since
violent black drug dealers have used all sorts of tricks,
forcing the police to be very cautious, ultimately leading to
the current situation.
A careful legal analysis suggests that the *most* the one cop should
be charged with is involuntary manslaughter (though all four should
be - and have been - fired for not following department policies).

Sadly, this isn't a legal situation, it's a political situation, and
the law is completely irrelevant.

But *you* will *not* complain at all about the liberal Democrat
governor's utterly lack of leadership in this, will you?

2020-05-28 17:32:16 UTC
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
But *you* will *not* complain at all about the liberal Democrat
governor's utterly lack of leadership in this, will you?
Since when is it leadership for a politician to interfere with the workings of the
judicial system? No, the right thing to do is simply to have faith that justice
will be done. If it isn't, assume the law, not the judge, is at fault, and propose
amendments.

2020-05-28 21:39:48 UTC
On Thu, 28 May 2020 10:32:16 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
Post by Quadibloc
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
But *you* will *not* complain at all about the liberal Democrat
governor's utterly lack of leadership in this, will you?
Since when is it leadership for a politician to interfere with the workings of the
judicial system? No, the right thing to do is simply to have faith that justice
will be done. If it isn't, assume the law, not the judge, is at fault, and propose
amendments.
So you're saying that the Executive has no responsibility to enforce
the law? That would be news, to, well, just about every cop in the
US.
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
2020-05-28 23:44:33 UTC
On Thu, 28 May 2020 10:32:16 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 11:06:40 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
But *you* will *not* complain at all about the liberal
Democrat governor's utterly lack of leadership in this, will
you?
Since when is it leadership for a politician to interfere with
the workings of the judicial system? No, the right thing to do
is simply to have faith that justice will be done. If it isn't,
assume the law, not the judge, is at fault, and propose
amendments.
So you're saying that the Executive has no responsibility to
enforce the law? That would be news, to, well, just about every
cop in the US.
And every governor, too, despite who feebely some of them approach
it.

2020-05-28 23:43:58 UTC
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 11:06:40 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
But *you* will *not* complain at all about the liberal Democrat
governor's utterly lack of leadership in this, will you?
Since when is it leadership for a politician to interfere with
the workings of the judicial system?
Since it's not leaderhsip for the President to refuse to violate
federal law and interfere with state emergency response functions,
you hypocrite.

Plus, of course, the *police* are an *executive* fuction, and the
governor is the chief *exective*, you fucking moron.

2020-05-28 17:50:57 UTC
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
A careful legal analysis suggests that the *most* the one cop should
be charged with is involuntary manslaughter (though all four should
be - and have been - fired for not following department policies).
An innocent man, perhaps guilty of spending a $20 bill he recieved in change
without inspecting it sufficiently, is dead.

The officer kneeling on his neck was duly advised that his actions were making
it difficult for the individual involved to breathe.

The most he could be charged with is criminal negligence causing death? He
wasn't just careless, he did also perform an assault. Of course, this wouldn't
be a problem if only the _minimum_ penalty for criminal negligence causing
death, termed involuntary homicide in a number of U.S. jurisdictions, and *not*
the maximum penalty, was lower than that for murder in the first degree.

2020-05-28 23:52:12 UTC
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 11:06:40 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
A careful legal analysis suggests that the *most* the one cop
should be charged with is involuntary manslaughter (though all
four should be - and have been - fired for not following
department policies).
An innocent man, perhaps guilty of spending a $20 bill he
recieved in change without inspecting it sufficiently, is dead.
That does not alter the legal definitions of the various crimes.
The officer kneeling on his neck was duly advised that his
actions were making it difficult for the individual involved to
breathe.
And cops get lied to literally *all* *the* *time*, including by
bystanders.
The most he could be charged with is criminal negligence causing
death?
Involuntary manslaughter. Anything more requires an intent, which,
at this time, there's zero evidence of.
He wasn't just careless, he did also perform an assault.
No, he didn't. As a police officer performing his duties, he's
allowed to do things to people while making an arrest that would be
assault for anyone else.

If you weren't so fucking *stupid*, and so literally delusional,
you'd understand that.

He forget or ignored his training, which is a violation of
department policy and warrants firing, but that's not a crime.
Of course, this wouldn't be a problem if only the _minimum_
penalty for criminal negligence causing death, termed
involuntary homicide in a number of U.S. jurisdictions, and
*not* the maximum penalty, was lower than that for murder in the
first degree.
Your murderous delusions are a perfect example of how this is not,
in any way, shape or form, a legal matter. It's a political matter,
and *only* a political matter. Pigeons like you guarantee that
*nobody* can possibly get justice visited upon them, only
politically expedient hysteria.

That you, and so many others, are willing to jump to completely
unsupported conclusions before the investigation is over - before
the autopsy is even completed - *guarantees* there *cannot* be any
justice.

People like you are what's wrong with the world. Someone whose very
existence damages other people's lives is a good working definition
of "parasite." Your mother must be proud.

2020-05-29 00:03:08 UTC
recieved in change without inspecting it sufficiently, is dead.
Very unusual for Quadibloc to make spelling errors but that is the
second occurrence of the same word received this week.
Jaimie Vandenbergh
2020-05-29 10:35:31 UTC
Post by Titus G
recieved in change without inspecting it sufficiently, is dead.
Very unusual for Quadibloc to make spelling errors but that is the
second occurrence of the same word received this week.
Today I learned that I share one unfortunate trait with Savard. I do hope this
isn't the thin end of a wedge.

Cheers - Jaimie
--
I always wanted to be someone. I should have been more specific.
-- Lily Tomlin
h***@gmail.com
2020-05-29 02:05:18 UTC
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
On Thursday, May 28, 2020 at 11:06:40 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
A careful legal analysis suggests that the *most* the one cop
should be charged with is involuntary manslaughter (though all
four should be - and have been - fired for not following
department policies).
An innocent man, perhaps guilty of spending a $20 bill he
recieved in change without inspecting it sufficiently, is dead.
That does not alter the legal definitions of the various crimes.
The officer kneeling on his neck was duly advised that his
actions were making it difficult for the individual involved to
breathe.
And cops get lied to literally *all* *the* *time*, including by
bystanders.
Kneeling on somebody's neck for minutes while somebody is already subdued isn't a situation where moving would have a bad effect even if they were lying

Hell, the picture at
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/video-shows-white-cop-kneeling-on-neck-of-unarmed-black-man-who-appears-to-die-under-arrest
shows the cop's got a hand in his pocket...
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
The most he could be charged with is criminal negligence causing
death?
Involuntary manslaughter. Anything more requires an intent, which,
at this time, there's zero evidence of.
Not true
from
https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/second-degree-murder-overview.html
"Second degree murder is generally defined as intentional murder that lacks premeditation, is intended to only cause bodily harm, and demonstrates an extreme indifference to human life. The exact legal definition of this crime will vary by jurisdiction."

Kneeling on somebody's neck for minutes qualifies for that at least
A cop can't claim that they're unaware that kneeling on the neck for minutes isn't intended to cause bodily harm.
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
He wasn't just careless, he did also perform an assault.
No, he didn't. As a police officer performing his duties, he's
allowed to do things to people while making an arrest that would be
assault for anyone else.
Logical fallacy
Yes, he's allowed to do some things that would be illegal to a member of the public
That's not equivalent to anything he does is allowed.
Provide evidence that kneeling on the neck of somebody who's already been subdued for minutes is one of the things he's allowed to do or retract
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
If you weren't so fucking *stupid*, and so literally delusional,
you'd understand that.
You're at Shawn levels again
The difference is he actually believed his bullshit
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
He forget or ignored his training, which is a violation of
department policy and warrants firing, but that's not a crime.
Again, not necessarily
Something that's against policy may or may not be a crime

Violating policy in how you subdue somebody can mean the cop is charged with assault or murder
If a cop walks up to a subdued person, draw your gun and shoot them in the back of the head that's murder
If a cop shoots somebody due to a valid fear of harm to themselves or others that's generally not even if a civilian would be charged (there are corner cases)

In this case it is and it's quite likely second degree murder
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
People like you are what's wrong with the world. Someone whose very
existence damages other people's lives is a good working definition
of "parasite." Your mother must be proud.
PKB
You used to have some reasonable things to say and your trolling was non-damaging
Now you'll lie about absolutely anything
Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
2020-05-29 16:10:50 UTC
On Friday, May 29, 2020 at 9:52:15 AM UTC+10, Jibini Kula
[...]
Yes, they certainly violated department policy.
Hell, the picture at
https://nationalpost.com/news/world/video-shows-white-cop-kneelin
g-on-neck-of-unarmed-black-man-who-appears-to-die-under-arrest
shows the cop's got a hand in his pocket...
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
The most he could be charged with is criminal negligence
causing death?
Involuntary manslaughter. Anything more requires an intent,
which, at this time, there's zero evidence of.
Not true
from
https://criminal.findlaw.com/criminal-charges/second-degree-murde
r-overview.html "Second degree murder is generally defined as
intentional
Did you miss this word? Or are you so fucking *stupid* that you
can't connect "intent" and "intentional"? Or are you simplye a
lying sack of shit, only without the sack?

Fucking *idiot*.

At this point, we don't even know the cause of death. If it turns
out he actually died from a drug overdose, or some long standing
medical condition, will you admit you passed judgement unfairly?
No, you won't. You've not man enough.

Adults with an interest in judgement will wait until the
investigation is over. You have not done so. Ergo, you are not an
adult, or are not interested in justice, or both.

Subhuman animals like you *prevent* justice, and in your case, I
believe that's your goal.

Alan Baker
2020-05-29 16:21:53 UTC
[...]
One of them murdered a man.
[...]
Why should he do what you won't?
believe that's your goal.
h***@gmail.com
2020-05-30 05:56:39 UTC
[...]
Terry read the entire definition
it includes "is intended to only cause bodily harm," so the action is intentional but the intent is not to kill
(There's also the other clause in second degree murder where shooting down the street without can be 2nd degree murder)

from the page I referenced
"A second situation that constitutes second-degree murder is where the perpetrator intends only to cause serious bodily harm but knows that death could result from the act. For example, in the situation above, instead of shooting Bill, Adam grabs a shovel and whacks Bill in the head with all his strength. While Adam didn't specifically intend to kill Bill when he hit him, he did intend to strike him with the shovel knowing that such a blow to the head carried with it a distinct possibility of death. Adam killing Bill in this way would be classified as murder in the second degree."

A cop knows that kneeling on somebody's neck for over 8 minutes _including_3_minutes_after_he's_become_unresponsive_ knows that the action causes a distinct possibility of death
Terry are you trying to beat Shawn as the most deluded poster ever in the newsgroup?
Quadibloc
2020-05-30 06:52:16 UTC
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
Subhuman animals like you *prevent* justice, and in your case, I
believe that's your goal.
It is true that Derek Chauvin has the right to a fair trial.

It is also true that there have been riots and looting in Minneapolis.

In a number of cases of unarmed black people being killed by police actions,
juries acquitted the police officers involved. In some of those cases, there
may have been good legal reason for doing so.

However, _vide_ Medgar Evers. The idea that a white man can kill a black man
and get away with it in the United States is *very deeply ingrained* in the
black consciousness. They're not going to get over it.

Reality is important, and justice, not politics, is what criminal trials
should be about. Put the politics and the perception can't be forgotten
either. The adage "where there's smoke, there's fire" applies here: whatever
may be true in *a specific case*, the number of incidents that come to the
attention of "Black Lives Matter" are a compelling indication that, at least
part of the time, the public perception is accurate.

And that is too often.

We need to *do something*, and *doing something* does not mean blackballing
Colin Kaepernick from the NFL.

2020-05-30 13:54:05 UTC
On Fri, 29 May 2020 23:52:16 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
Post by Quadibloc
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
Subhuman animals like you *prevent* justice, and in your case, I
believe that's your goal.
It is true that Derek Chauvin has the right to a fair trial.
You clearly don't understand the problem. Until it became clear that
the public was not going to put up with it, he was going to have _no_
trial, just the usual "internal affairs" whitewash.
2020-05-31 00:41:41 UTC
Post by Quadibloc
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
Subhuman animals like you *prevent* justice, and in your case, I
believe that's your goal.
It is true that Derek Chauvin has the right to a fair trial.
You clearly don't understand the problem. Until it became clear that
the public was not going to put up with it, he was going to have _no_
trial, just the usual "internal affairs" whitewash.
That's certainly another possibility, but it didn't factor into the remarks of
Terry Austin to which I was replying. I don't know if that was even the case
with respect to this incident, although there was another one recently... oh,
no, that involved a retired former police officer, so while it took days before
they finally decided to charge him (apparently too many people on the local
police force were his buddies, so they couldn't bring themselves to charge him),
'internal affairs' wouldn't be a factor.

So, yes, I'm aware that the shooting death of Ahmaud Arbury almost never made it
to trial, but I didn't recall anything similar in the death of George Floyd.

2020-05-31 16:53:47 UTC
On Sat, 30 May 2020 17:41:41 -0700 (PDT), Quadibloc
Post by Quadibloc
[...]
Try "months".

And, IIRC, the relevant Gov has ordered a state investigation of the
/entire criminal justice system/ in those counties. Here's hoping they
get a good wedgie!
Post by Quadibloc
So, yes, I'm aware that the shooting death of Ahmaud Arbury almost never made it
to trial, but I didn't recall anything similar in the death of George Floyd.
It took longer than the family would have liked, and it might have
happened eventually anyway, but there was a bit of prodding.
Alan Baker
2020-05-29 02:32:12 UTC
[...]
Nope. "Depraved indifference to human life": ever heard of it?
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
He wasn't just careless, he did also perform an assault.
No, he didn't. As a police officer performing his duties, he's
allowed to do things to people while making an arrest that would be
assault for anyone else.
Not once the arrestee is in cuffs.
Post by Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
If you weren't so fucking *stupid*, and so literally delusional,
you'd understand that.
He forget or ignored his training, which is a violation of
department policy and warrants firing, but that's not a crime.
He killed a man in handcuffs by his indifference to what a knee on the
neck was doing.
Paul S Person
2020-05-29 16:28:51 UTC
On Thu, 28 May 2020 19:32:12 -0700, Alan Baker
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
Who says he was indifferent?

Indifferent or not, he was certainly /stupid/. By now, even the most
troglodytic police officer (an endangered species) should have
realized that his actions /would/ be appearing on the 6 o'clock news,
in living color. And at his trial.
Alan Baker
2020-05-29 19:05:39 UTC
Post by Alan Baker
[...]
'609.195 MURDER IN THE THIRD DEGREE.

(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes
the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to
others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is
guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to
imprisonment for not more than 25 years.'

'George Floyd death: Ex-officer charged with murder in Minneapolis

Hennepin County Prosecutor Mike Freeman said Mr Chauvin was charged with
third degree murder and noted that the investigation of the other
officers is ongoing.'

<https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52854025>
s***@yahoo.com
2020-06-11 04:50:40 UTC
remember when talking about leftism,
today Richard Nixon is a leftist.
The red party has spent money bad mouthing him not so long ago.