Dark humor
Add Reply
CUNTICA
2019-11-22 23:56:35 UTC
Why was the wheelbarrow invented? To teach Niggers to walk on their
hind legs.

What has 200 balls and fucks a nigger? A shotgun.

What’s the first thing taught in a Harlem driving school? How to
unlock a car with a coat hanger.

How do you say Rodney King in Spanish? Piñata.

How many cops does it take to throw a nigger down a flight of stairs?
None, he fell down them.

What’s green and pink and purple and orange? A nigger dressed for
church.

What’s the New York State motto? Eat, Drink and be Merry, for tomorrow
you may be killed by a nigger in Central park.

What do you say to a nigger in a three-piece suit? Will the defendant
please rise.

How is transportation being improved in Harlem? They’re planting the
trees closer together.

Why do niggers call white people “honkies”? That’s the last noise they
hear before the white people run them over.
The Peeler
2019-11-23 08:48:06 UTC
On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 18:56:35 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
married nazi homo, whined again:

Involuntary humour is the best!

Check the nazoid "Loose Sphincter" whining about his "wife":

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <***@4ax.com>