Dilbert Reborn: Dogbert Takes Dilbert's Ballot To The Post Office
Add Reply
Lynn McGuire
2024-10-09 19:42:22 UTC
Dilbert Reborn: Dogbert Takes Dilbert's Ballot To The Post Office

https://www.reddit.com/r/dilbert/comments/1fzcibw/dilbert_reborn_october_6_2024_posted_for_free_on/

YES ! Dogbert rules !

Lynn
2024-10-09 19:58:07 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
Dilbert Reborn: Dogbert Takes Dilbert's Ballot To The Post Office
https://www.reddit.com/r/dilbert/comments/1fzcibw/dilbert_reborn_october_6_2024_posted_for_free_on/
YES ! Dogbert rules !
Lynn
Brilliant! I heard today that Russell Brand explained the reason for the
big immigration! Apparently, since you can vote without ID, the democrats
want to increase immigration in order to try and get more votes, and also,
to make stealing the election easier for them. This was also confirmed by
Elon Musk in an interview with Tucker Carlson.

Everyone who thinks about voting democrat should really watch those two,
and you shall then learn the truth.
Bobbie Sellers
2024-10-10 06:09:23 UTC
Post by D
Post by Lynn McGuire
Dilbert Reborn: Dogbert Takes Dilbert's Ballot To The Post Office
https://www.reddit.com/r/dilbert/comments/1fzcibw/
dilbert_reborn_october_6_2024_posted_for_free_on/
YES ! Dogbert rules !
Lynn
Brilliant! I heard today that Russell Brand explained the reason for the
big immigration! Apparently, since you can vote without ID, the
democrats want to increase immigration in order to try and get more
votes, and also, to make stealing the election easier for them. This was
also confirmed by Elon Musk in an interview with Tucker Carlson.
Everyone who thinks about voting democrat should really watch those two,
and you shall then learn the truth.
People who think that do not understand the process of getting
a ballot in person. You are asked for your residence and full name as
registered. A person looks up your name and verifies that residential
information. Then you get a ballot.
Now in California currently I believe all registered people are
sent not only ballots but a couple of booklets regarding the election.
So I get a ballot and I won't give it away because I believe in the
power of the vote despite the Electoral College and the present
SCOUSA.
The nation is quite divided over nonesense put up by authoritian
parties hoping to use their candidates as puppets in hte White House.

bliss
b l i s s - S F 4 e v e r at D S L E x t r e m e dot com
Paul S Person
2024-10-10 16:22:09 UTC
On Wed, 9 Oct 2024 23:09:23 -0700, Bobbie Sellers
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by D
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
Actually, I was hoping D was being sarcastic, but I suppose you are
right and he is not. Still, that's an interesting change from "white
replacement theory".

IIRC, we also had to sign on the same line as they found our name on.
--
"Here lies the Tuscan poet Aretino,
Who evil spoke of everyone but God,
Giving as his excuse, 'I never knew him.'"
Paul, you're just as cute as ever. ;)
Bobbie Sellers
2024-10-10 22:16:13 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
Post by D
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
Verily your signature was requested but it has been some years
since I voted in person since my late Hairdresser gave me an Tuesday
Appointment. I had dropped my ballot at the City Hall but now go to the
Drop box that requires the least exertion on my part, two bus rides
across the city which is a total of 5 blocks of ambulation.

Drugs are dangerous, I got allergic to aspirin and its chemical
relatives then i got allergic to exertion and that is the truth.
I got allergic to dogs as well which i and my mother loved.

Dogbert is a bad dog but at least I do not start sneezing
at his image.

bliss
b l i s s - S F 4 e v e r at D S L E x t r e m e dot com
The Horny Goat
2024-10-12 06:15:54 UTC
Post by Bobbie Sellers
People who think that do not understand the process of getting
a ballot in person. You are asked for your residence and full name as
registered. A person looks up your name and verifies that residential
information. Then you get a ballot.
Now in California currently I believe all registered people are
sent not only ballots but a couple of booklets regarding the election.
So I get a ballot and I won't give it away because I believe in the
power of the vote despite the Electoral College and the present
SCOUSA.
The nation is quite divided over nonesense put up by authoritian
parties hoping to use their candidates as puppets in hte White House.
With all due respect I'm pretty sure my daughter (who is of voting age
and lives with me) could provide all required information on me to
obtain a ballot - and I'm pretty sure that she and I are unlikely to
vote the same way. (I'm equally certain she respects the electoral
process enough that she would never actually do that vote my ballot
for me - she went to university in Ottawa and before she started
combined honours, she did 2 years as a Member of Parliament's office
intern so you can safely assume she respects the electoral process if
not some of those who are elected...)