Non Sequitur: "Alexa, make the world simple and easy to understand"
Lynn McGuire
2018-11-21 00:11:41 UTC
Non Sequitur: "Alexa, make the world simple and easy to understand"
https://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2018/11/20

Heh.

And what is she roasting over the open fire ?

Lynn
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-11-21 00:35:02 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
Non Sequitur: "Alexa, make the world simple and easy to understand"
https://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2018/11/20
Heh.
And what is she roasting over the open fire ?
Looks like a rat. A nice fat rat.
--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California
www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
David Johnston
Could be a squirrel. Some kind of rodent-like thing.
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-11-21 02:31:37 UTC
Post by David Johnston
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Post by Lynn McGuire
Non Sequitur: "Alexa, make the world simple and easy to understand"
https://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2018/11/20
Heh.
And what is she roasting over the open fire ?
Looks like a rat. A nice fat rat.
Could be a squirrel. Some kind of rodent-like thing.
Could be. It's been skinned and decapitated, so it's hard to
tell.
--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California
www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Lynn McGuire
2018-11-21 02:56:50 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
Non Sequitur: "Alexa, make the world simple and easy to understand"
    https://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2018/11/20
Heh.
And what is she roasting over the open fire ?
Looks like a rat.  A nice fat rat.
Could be a squirrel.  Some kind of rodent-like thing.
Mmmm, squirrel, dark meat. Tastes good fried up in the skillet.

Lynn
Dorothy J Heydt
2018-11-21 03:19:56 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
Post by Lynn McGuire
Non Sequitur: "Alexa, make the world simple and easy to understand"
    https://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2018/11/20
Heh.
And what is she roasting over the open fire ?
Looks like a rat.  A nice fat rat.
Could be a squirrel.  Some kind of rodent-like thing.
Mmmm, squirrel, dark meat. Tastes good fried up in the skillet.
How does it taste spit-roasted?
--
Dorothy J. Heydt
Vallejo, California
www.kithrup.com/~djheydt/
Lynn McGuire
2018-11-21 03:55:48 UTC
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Post by Lynn McGuire
Post by Lynn McGuire
Non Sequitur: "Alexa, make the world simple and easy to understand"
    https://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2018/11/20
Heh.
And what is she roasting over the open fire ?
Looks like a rat.  A nice fat rat.
Could be a squirrel.  Some kind of rodent-like thing.
Mmmm, squirrel, dark meat. Tastes good fried up in the skillet.
How does it taste spit-roasted?
Don't know, probably even better as I like the charred meat on the
outside. My grandfather used to shoot the squirrels with his single
shot .22, bring it in, and throw it in the kitchen sink. My grandmother
would dress it and throw it in the skillet with the chicken. We lived
high on the hog !

Lynn
Ted Nolan <tednolan>
2018-11-21 04:34:39 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Post by Lynn McGuire
Post by Lynn McGuire
Non Sequitur: "Alexa, make the world simple and easy to understand"
    https://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2018/11/20
Heh.
And what is she roasting over the open fire ?
Looks like a rat.  A nice fat rat.
Could be a squirrel.  Some kind of rodent-like thing.
Mmmm, squirrel, dark meat. Tastes good fried up in the skillet.
How does it taste spit-roasted?
Don't know, probably even better as I like the charred meat on the
outside. My grandfather used to shoot the squirrels with his single
shot .22, bring it in, and throw it in the kitchen sink. My grandmother
would dress it and throw it in the skillet with the chicken. We lived
high on the hog !
Lynn
As the youngest kid, my father had to clean and dress all his brothers' game.
That's why he never took to hunting, and never taught me to hunt..
--
------
columbiaclosings.com
What's not in Columbia anymore..
Jay E. Morris
2018-11-21 18:47:13 UTC
Post by Dorothy J Heydt
Post by Lynn McGuire
Post by Lynn McGuire
Non Sequitur: "Alexa, make the world simple and easy to understand"
    https://www.gocomics.com/nonsequitur/2018/11/20
Heh.
And what is she roasting over the open fire ?
Looks like a rat.  A nice fat rat.
Could be a squirrel.  Some kind of rodent-like thing.
Mmmm, squirrel, dark meat. Tastes good fried up in the skillet.
How does it taste spit-roasted?
It's good either way. Spit-roasted (in my experience) it has a crisper
skin on it.