Galaxies
Add Reply
The Starmaker
2018-12-05 00:51:01 UTC

2018-12-05 01:15:39 UTC
2018-12-05 07:17:09 UTC
2018-12-05 09:34:46 UTC
billions
of
galaxies
out
there...
Are they all the same age?
no
so what is the age of our galaxy?
Nobody knows. Some stars emigrated from other galaxies & are older than
the galaxy they inhabit.

---
https://www.avg.com
Greg Goss
2018-12-09 04:41:12 UTC
Post by Whisper
Nobody knows. Some stars emigrated from other galaxies & are older than
the galaxy they inhabit.
When I was young, the universe was considered to be just over 15
billion years old. Sometime later that was revised to 13 point
something. For a while after that adjustment, there were clusters
with assigned ages older than the universe.
The Starmaker
2018-12-09 07:01:05 UTC
Post by The Starmaker
Post by The Starmaker
there are
billions
and
billions
of
galaxies
out
there...
Are they all the same age?
no
so what is the age of our galaxy?
it appears that our galaxy and the universe are both the same age..