"Collapse (Kelly Turnbull/Peoples Republic)" by Kurt Schlichter
Add Reply
Lynn McGuire
2024-10-04 22:13:43 UTC
"Collapse (Kelly Turnbull/Peoples Republic)" by Kurt Schlichter

https://www.amazon.com/Collapse-Kelly-Turnbull-Kurt-Schlichter/dp/173419930X/

Book number four of an eight book alternate history series. I read the
well printed and well bound POD (print on demand) trade paperback
published by Kurt Schlichter in 2019 that I just bought on Amazon. I am
now reading book number five in the series (which is a prequel) as I
have purchased several of the books now.

In an alternate universe, the USA split into two countries in 2022: the
People's Republic (the west coast and the northeast) and the United
States (flyover country). Initially people can cross the lines easily
but that gets more difficult as the years go on.

In 2032, the People's Republic has been selling old US Navy ships to
China to pay off some of their debts and buy more food for their
starving populace. But now they are selling the USS Teddy Roosevelt, a
nuclear powered aircraft carrier, and the USA cannot allow that. So the
USA sends Kelly Turnbull fix the situation.

My favorite caliber is .44 Magnum.

My rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars (3,145 reviews)

Lynn
Lynn McGuire
2024-10-04 22:25:19 UTC
Post by Lynn McGuire
[...]
^So the USA sends Kelly Turnbull to fix the situation.

The race between blindness and decrepitude is on !

Lynn