(History's Actors) Covenants by Lorna Freeman
Add Reply
James Nicoll
2024-09-26 13:10:37 UTC
Covenants (Borderlands, volume 1) by Lorna Freeman

Can one unremarkable soldier with astonishing family connections
and prodigious magical power avert war? And what happened to
cause Freeman to fall suddenly silent?

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/a-little-magic-inside

History's Actors: what's this new review category all about?

https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/post/historys-actors
Don
2024-09-28 14:22:46 UTC
Post by James Nicoll
Covenants (Borderlands, volume 1) by Lorna Freeman
Can one unremarkable soldier with astonishing family connections
and prodigious magical power avert war? And what happened to
cause Freeman to fall suddenly silent?
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/review/a-little-magic-inside
History's Actors: what's this new review category all about?
https://jamesdavisnicoll.com/post/historys-actors
We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own
reality.

Does "Fireball Over Westminster" [1] nuke neocon nonsense and nudge
narratives of nabobs with Napoleon complexes into closer conformity
with reality?

Note.

[1]

(The darkly comedic, cosmopolitan commentary at the end
encourages me.)

Danke,

--
Don.......My cat's )\._.,--....,'``. https://crcomp.net/reviews.php
telltale tall tail /, _.. \ _\ (`._ ,. Walk humbly with thy God.